Slow 'N Sear® Kettle Grill - Without SnS
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- Introducing the new color, black! Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Need a Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle and the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- The aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is sold separately. We've found that the Slow 'N Sear® Kettle has a great seal, so the gasket is not necessary but can be added if you choose.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: Black (Porcelain Enamel) Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
- probe port
Great grill and excellent customer service. I had a chip in the paint when I received the grill. I sent them an email and had a replacement part delivered within a couple days. Very happy with the grill.
I adore this product. The ease of using this is makes it a solid purchase. Highly recommend the drip pan for easy cleanup. I bought one for my mother who turns 65 soon and even she is able to use this. I look forward for her YouTube content for seniors using this
Love the new grill. Could possibly use a little heavier cooking grate, and ash sweep out could improve some. But all in all it’s an excellent grill!
Twenty years with Weber, second cook with SnS and the grate breaks. I guess Meathead got paid for his review of the outstanding grate metal used on SnS. $300 and I am glad I saved my Weber grate.
best ever customer service
Purchased this grill several weeks ago. Unfortunately, some to the parts were defective. Brought this up with customer service and they replaced the part in a timely manner. I have only used to grill once and found that the bowl and lid fit perfectly, no air leaks. The feature set is perfect, will not have to make a single modification. I am still amazed by the ingenuity that went into the packaging. I am a happy boy with my purchase!