Slow 'N Sear® Kettle Grill - Without SnS
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- Aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is not included.
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Need a Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle and the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- Left handed? Shelf on the left side of the grill fit your set up better? Want to stand out from the crowd of the same ol' kettle design? Choose the "Left Side Shelf" option! This option places the lid cradle and smoke port on the right side of the grill and the side shelf and probe port on the left side of the grill. See photos for details.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
This grill is outstanding performs in every way they said it would. Love my Weber but this has Weber hands down. Giving my Weber to son in law no need for it.
It came as promised.
I just used my new SnS Grill today. And it was great. I also have a 22 inch Weber and like it very much too, but with all the changes the SnS has made to this grill makes it my preferred grill. I do not know why but I found that it was easier to keep my my set temperature during the 6 hour grill. Not have to mess around with my temperature probe line was great. Just going through the small port on the side is so simple of an idea that why Weber hasn't done it is beyond my understanding. My lid thermometer being on the same side as my lid vent is another great idea. My SnS thermometer was off just a little according to my Smoke Thermometer. I’m saving the best to last. Configuring the SnS for us Lefties shows me just how much you care for your customers. Way to go guys. I have the Slow N Sear, the Elevated Cook Grill and the Drip 'N Roast Porcelain Pan. I have this same set up on my Weber along with the easy spin grill. I’d give a con, but couldn’t come up with any. Thanks for a great product. LJ
I have a weber premium, and a weber mastertouch kettle grill and the sns kettle grill is by far my favorite right now. It has features on it that weber should have done along time ago. I have the slow and sear I got awhile back and used in the weber and using in the sns kettle right now. The temps hold alot steadier in the sns grill than they do in the weber. Don't know why they just do. Wants I have the sns kettle with the slow and sear temp dialed in it will go a good while at that temp before I have to adjust the vent. I only have to move the vents very little at a time. I can't do this on my weber. This will be my go to kettle grill from here on out. I highly recommend this grill. Love the sns kettle grill and the features it has.