Slow 'N Sear® Kettle Grill - Without SnS
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Need a Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle and the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
This is the best kettle out of the box I have ever used. It holds temp like no other kettle and I love how the side table is attached to the body by screws instead of clipping on the side. Also the 4 legs have work great and I haven't had any instability!
This makes us so happy to hear! Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you're liking your new kettle grill. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always happy to help!
I bought the kettle and my first cook was some simple wings. Came out perfect. Grill is amazing to keep temperature steady. I bought the bundle of accessories as well. I can’t be more satisfied
Recently purchased SNS Kettle. Received via 2-Day shipping. Instructions were well documented. Immediately noticed paint on lid was not uniformed and spotty on area opposite of the vent/thermometer. Other than that, grill works as advertised. I purchased several products from SNS, but was unhappy with the paint issue.
Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review. We are so sorry to hear about the paint issue. If you'd like to email us at email@example.com, Customer Service can assist you further. Thanks again!
It’s not made in the USA. I just wish it was made in the USA. I personally think if you’re an American you want to support the country in the smallest ways Possible when you can. Just get yourself a weber the original kettle grill. Made in the USA. Still is superior.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on an item that you haven't purchased. As we're sure you know (since you are a previous customer), we are a very small, USAF veteran owned company that researches and develops all of our products - with most of them being developed on the owner's back porch. The products are then outsourced for manufacturing. If you have any questions or would like to privately discuss our manufacturing process, feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you are enjoying your Slow 'N Sear and Drip 'N Griddle Pan. Happy grilling!
Excellent grill!! Holds steady temperatures and runs like a champ.