Slow 'N Sear® Kettle Grill - Without SnS
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- FREE aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Need a Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle and the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
Very happy with the product and their customer service. Highly recommend this product as it's a great upgrade to the Weber Kettle.
The team at SNS Grills has done it again, but this time with a kettle. The only negative aspect of this kettle is that the handle for the ash vents doesn't seem to lock into place -- if rotated it could slide out. Beyond that, this kettle is everything I've wanted from the competition, straight out of the box without the need for custom mods. Temperature management has been straightforward without any fiddling of the vents, the temperature probe hole is quite handy, the table is fantastic, four legs give added stability, the lower porcelain grill grate is a nice touch and stays clean between cooks, the shallow dome crisps poultry skin nicely in indirect heat, the upgraded easy spin cooking grate is fantastic for searing, the ash vents seem less flimsy than others, the lid holder is a great space saver, the color is gorgeous, and the thermometer being on the correct side is actually helpful now. Great job on this one, SNS. With the addition of the Slow N Sear and elevated cooking grate, cooks are better than ever. I can’t wait to see the ring attachment for pizza and rotisserie.
So far so good. Made my first meal on it tonight. The steaks were great. Quality of the grill is about what I expected... Pretty good performer, I’d say so fat. It was quite a pain to put together, but everything ultimately went together well. I hope the grill performs well over time and I expect it will. Thanks.
Thanks for purchasing our new grill and for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that you're liking it. Sorry the assembly was a pain, though. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Happy grilling!
I think I’m starting to love this Grill. So far so good, I’m starting to love this Grill. Easy to control temps and the shelf is extremely helpful. Share
I bought the SNS grill based on my experience with other SNS products. The grill was designed by people who grill, and had to adapt other grills to fit their needs. This grill addresses these issues ( probe ports, bigger air flow openings, better fitting lids...). I would recommend this product to any serious grilles out there.