Slow 'N Sear® Kettle Grill - Without SnS
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- Introducing the new color, black! Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Need a Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle and the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- The aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is sold separately. We've found that the Slow 'N Sear® Kettle has a great seal, so the gasket is not necessary but can be added if you choose.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: Black (Porcelain Enamel) Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
- probe port
SNS Kettle Grill
Excellent product! Best customer service!
Small improvements on a classic
I went back and forth between the SNS and Weber kettle. Yes Weber is classic and tried and tested. But I liked the small but important improvements made by SNS: 1. The folding table 2. The probe hole 3. The smoke hole at the bottom\ 4. The placement of the temperature gauge closer to the surface of the grill 5. Cart with 4 legs and shelf 6. The ability to use spin grate and SNS insert Not sure that the SNS is superior in terms of cook performance (I do have a Weber also), but the enhancements above were important to me and since cook performance is equal, it pushes the SNS ahead in my choiice. I know have the SNS Kamado (which I love) and now the kettle which I am very happy with. I wish the kettle would have included the charcoal picker though. I have purchased the Kamado, Kettle and 2 SNS, also other accessories like drip pan. Too much to ask to throw in a charcoal picker for me? Ha PS: The scale above is ******* up but trying to give it 5 stars across the board
Observations on the SnS Kettle and SnS Deluxe Insert
I bought an SnS kettle and bought the SnS Deluxe insert and Drip n Griddle separately (basically so I could maximize the sales price on the accessories). I've had them all for 2 weeks now and cooked on the kettle 6 times now, including cooking a Tri-Tip, Ribs, Pork Butt, Chicken, Chuck Roast for chili, and pork chops. For comparison sake, I have been cooking outdoors with a Hasty-Bake Gourmet since 2011, which came after having used kettles, gas grills, and a Char-Grill offset for many years. I also have a Weber Smokey Mountain, which I've been using for 6 years, or so. So far, each cook that I've done has turned out well. I have not done burgers or steaks yet. Those are coming soon. Here’s what I’ve learned. I like this cooker so much, I’m going to use it as my primary cooker for the next 6 months and see where I’m at. Things I’ve seen right off the bat. It is easy and fast to get this cooker going. Pour some charcoal in the SNS, pour some hot water in. Add some smoking wood and a tumble **** starter. Light it. 30 minutes later, your SNS kettle is at 225, smoke rolling, and you are putting on whatever you’re cooking. It really is that easy. Amazingly easy. It took me 20 odd cooks to learn the Hasty-Bake and 10+ to learn the WSM. Today, I’m pretty comfortable with the SNS after just the first 3 or 4 cooks. It seriously conserves charcoal. In the first 4 cooks, and a total of 18 hours of cooking time, I only burned about 10 lbs of a 16 lb bag of KBB. On my Hasty-Bake I would have gone through a whole bag of Fogo or 2 bags of KBB for the same cooks. The SnS plus insert turns out great food. Flavors are good, quality is consistent, and it's as good, or better, tasting as anything done on the Hasty-Bake or Smokey Mountain. I highly recommend the SnS Kettle with the full set up (Kettle, SnS 2.0, Drip n Griddle). This thing is pretty awesome and does 95% of what the Hasty-Bake does. It’s only drawback is the amount you can cook on it, compared to other cookers. But there’s literally nothing for the price that is going to be as good. This is the best all around cooker you can get for this price, period. And I haven't even mentioned the side shelf (great feature), 4 legs (very stable), or the smoke and probe ports (fabulous not having to drill holes). I won't be getting rid of the Hasty-Bake, it's the best I've ever had. But I can see that I won't be using it as much as in the past.
Thank you for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave a very detailed review. We appreciate that! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your new grill and accessories. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out. We're always happy to help!
So far, so good.
Great grill so far. Only complaint is the thermometer is a consistent 40 degrees off which is disappointing considering the cost of the grill. I don't want to constantly have to do the math so I'm planning on buying a separate thermometer to replace it. Everything else is great though! Much better features and design than Weber's kettle.
Hey there! Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review. We're very sorry to hear that your thermometer is off. If you could please contact our Customer Service team, we will be happy to send you a replacement. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (704) 787-8946. Let us know if we can help with anything else!
Slow N Sear Kettle grill
It's a very. kettle grill with nice features.