Slow 'N Sear® Kettle Grill - Without SnS
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Need a Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle and the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- Left handed? Shelf on the left side of the grill fit your set up better? Want to stand out from the crowd of the same ol' kettle design? Choose the "Left Side Shelf" option! This option places the lid cradle and smoke port on the right side of the grill and the side shelf and probe port on the left side of the grill. See photos for details.
- The aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is sold separately. We've found that the Slow 'N Sear® Kettle has a great seal, so the gasket is not necessary but can be added if you choose.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
- probe port
packaged very well, survived the Fed Ex guys. easy assembly. So easy to control temp using the blower hole. don't like the ashes that fall out the of blower hole, haven't thought up a mod for that yet. will be easy enough. my first cook on it was my first time doing beef back ribs. they came out great. second cook was ribeye with a reverse sear, also great. after so many years on a Weber thought I would miss them. I don't think I will.
Worked great on first cook, ribs for the family. The probe port is super useful!
I own and have owned many grills, This SNS Kettle grill is the most versatile grill out there. This grill is built, very strong and looks great also. This grill has all the mods most of us do to a kettle grill already done, Probe port, top cradle, side shelf ect.. I've done hot and fast, reverse sear, low and slow and this grill has excelled every time. The lid and bowl are porcelain coated steel, the legs , grate, slow and sear are all stainless steel. I bought the accessory pack with mine which came with the cover, elevated second cooking rack and griddle with roasting rack and you guessed it all but the cover Stainless steel!!! Now one of the selling points for me was 4 Legs, very sturdy. In my opinion you can't go wrong with this grill.
Works well i have owned Weber grills for over forty years it’s too early to tell I’ve only cook on it once
I have concerns on fit and finish and overall quality control for the kettle grill, but this review is strictly for functionality. I did 3 racks of ribs using 2 different charcoal grills. My old 26" Masterbuilt kettle and my brand new SNS kettle. I've had the Slow 'N Sear insert in my older kettle for a while and it does a great job. But the combo of the SNS inside the SNS kettle is amazing. I barely had to make adjustments on the SNS kettle once I reached my temp and still had a lot of hot coals left after a 6-hour cook. I think I'll be adding a probe port to my old kettle and also see if I can rig up a smoke hole with a cover. The quality concerns are another matter and I'm currently in some back and forth email communication with the folks at SNS, who have been very responsive.
Thanks for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review! We hope to get any concerns resolved as soon as possible. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!