EasySpin™ Grill Grate
Simplify & Elevate Any Cook! This item is on BACKORDER.
Please read the following backorder information:
- The item is expected to ship mid-September, 2020.
- If you'd like to purchase one, please "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process. Your payment is due at the time of purchase for the full amount + tax (if applicable).
- If you purchase any additional items with this item, those products will NOT ship separately. When this item is in stock, your entire order will be boxed and shipped to you.
We are working diligently to ensure that you all can keep making better backyard barbecue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Two-zone cooking enthusiasts and Cold Grate Technique lovers rejoice! Made from high quality 304 stainless steel, this grate will simplify and elevate any cook.
Designed to match the width of the Slow 'N Sear Deluxe and Original Slow 'N Sear, the single opening streamlines grate functionality while making it easier to access fuel in the basket. Need to refill charcoal? Our hinged, grate design completely covers the water reservoir while providing full access to the charcoal basket. No more wet briquettes!
Our patent-pending design includes the following features:
- EasySpin™ Grate handles are welded to the top of the outer ring making the Cold Grate Technique much simpler to perform - by manually spinning the grate.
- Additional grate rails near the handles provides additional cooking space over stock grates.
- Quality 304 stainless steel for durability and longevity.
- Works well in our Slow 'N Sear® Kamado and any 22" kettle grill
- grill grates
- Easy Spin Grate
The grill grate is a little smaller in diameter than the Weber version, and therefore it makes spinning it a breeze. Did my first steaks using the cold grate searing method and they came out grate (pun intended). Highly recommend this product. I also purchased the drip pan and charcoal holder with the water reservoir, as well as the raised grill rack. I haven’t used the water reservoir yet, but have used the other three items extensively. Long story short - The combination of these items is a game changer, taking my Weber to a level never before achieved. I’m VERY excited about the future of grilling at my house.
It fits it works speedy fulfillment
Love the larger hinged area on this grate. It allows full access to the coal chamber of the SnS. The stock kettle grate falls short here. Plus the SnS grate feels robust, cleans easily, and so far holds up well to the abrasive side of the sponge. It’s a very good upgrade.
spinning is not all that easy but do like large grate opening for charcoal. bit too pricey for what you get. probably would not buy again.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We'll keep this in mind! If you ever have any questions, just let us know. Thanks for shopping with us!
This thing is way better than the stock Weber grates which are nickel plated. Spins easily, easy to clean too. Goes great with me slownsear. All around very pleased