Our 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We are confident that our Slow 'N Sear products will help you make your best meals ever. And we are happy to support you along the way through our recipes, videos, and email. (If you're on Facebook, our SnS Grills - Grilling, Smoking, Barbecue group is a fantastic community of Slow 'N Sear owners ready to offer support, advice, encouragement, and hearty congratulations on a perfect cook!)
If, for any reason within 30 days of receipt, you're not 100% happy with your Slow 'N Sear, we will accept your return and refund the purchase price of your product. Just contact us via email at email@example.com for an RMA number. It's that easy.
Slow 'N Sear® Kamado
- Lifetime warranty on ceramic
- 10 years on stainless cooking accessories
- 5 years on all other parts
- 1 year on dome thermometer
- 1 year on the cover (sold separately)
Slow 'N Sear® Kettle
- Bowl and lid: 10 years, no rust through or burn through
- No touch ash removal: 5 years, no rust through or burn through
- Plastic components: 5 years, excluding fading or discoloration
- Side Shelf: 5 years no rust through excluding fading or discoloration
- All remaining parts: 2 years
- 1 year on the cover (sold separately)
All Other SnS Grills ProductsSnS Grills provides a limited warranty to the original retail purchaser for products of durable goods we manufacture. If, within the guidelines set below, one of our products should develop a defect as result of faulty workmanship or materials, we will correct the defect or provide a replacement. The decision to repair or replace a defective item is wholly at the discretion of SnS Grills or its successors after assessment of the defect. “Replacement product” refers to an exchange for the same product size and function. If the exact model is no longer available, a reasonable substitution will be made.
Our products are warrantied for the following:
- 10 year rust-through coverage for products made of 430 or 304 stainless steel and porcelain (does not cover surface rust)
- 10-year weld coverage (includes Slow ‘N Sear, Drip ‘N Griddle, Drip 'N Roast and EasySpin Grate products)
- 3 years for rivets. Rivet pops will be warrantied with a bolt and screw replacement that can be installed by the customer.
- 2 years for nickel-plated grates
This warranty is VOID if product instructions are not followed or if product has been tampered with including unauthorized attempts at repair. Any purchases made within the United States and then taken outside the country will VOID all warranties. If you do not live in the United States, we suggest purchasing from one of our International Retailers.
To verify a warranty claim for product ownership and elapsed time since purchase, we must maintain information about you and your order details in our database. If privacy laws in your country of residence provide for the discretionary deletion of personally identifiable data from our records, enough so that we can no longer trace your purchase to you, this warranty will be void.
No other warranty is stated or implied.
To begin the process of a warranty claim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase details and warranty concerns. Do not send products to SnS Grills without obtaining a Return Authorization Number and instructions.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
SnS-100 & SnS-500 Digital Thermometers:
We warrant the SnS-100 and the SnS-500 to be free of defects in parts, materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Should any repairs or servicing under this warranty be required, please contact us by email at email@example.com. Do not send any parts or products to us without obtaining a Return Authorization Number and instructions. This warranty is VOIDED if all instructions are not followed. Warranty does NOT apply to accidental damage, commercial use, damage in transit or if the SnS-100 or SnS-500 has been tampered with. During the warranty period, the SnS-500 stainless steel probes will be replaced, free of charge.
- XR-50 thermometer warranty claims for unit replacement or replacement probes within the first year of ownership – please contact Maverick Industries (firstname.lastname@example.org; 1-800-526-0954).
- For ET-732, PT-50 and PT-55 thermometers, please contact us directly at email@example.com.