Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe (previously called the 2.0), now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe different from the original Slow 'N Sear®?
- The water reservoir is removable
- The bottom is a ventilated plate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- SNS Deluxe
I just got my first product from SnS Grills, I work a ton and haven't used it yet, but I can tell you it's a very quality product. The heavy metal and fine construction.
I've only used it once but on that occasion the performance was great. Temp was steady, coals lasted a long time and the meat cooked up great. The quality is first class.
Used my new SnS Deluxe for the first time last night on my Weber Performer. I reverse seared two 2" thick ribeye's and two 2" thick filet mignon at the same time. I was really glad I purchased the deluxe with the removable water tray as I needed the extra space for searing. I cooked the steaks to 110 degrees internal, then added more coals to the SnS and got it crazy hot. Seared the steaks for 1 min on each side, twice. Perfect!!