Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe, now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- The charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- The ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe different from the original Slow 'N Sear®?
- The water reservoir is removable
- The bottom is a ventilated plate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
Super Bowl winner...
I purchased the SnS Delux to prepare a 7 lb. sirloin tip roast for a Super Bowl party. I had read about the insert and decided to add it to my Weber 22" grill...I couldn't be more impressed with it's function or fit. I found it easy to hold temps between 325° and 350° for the roast and the results were spot on. Sliced the roast thinly on a slicer for roast beef sandwiches and my guests were blown away! I've been using a Weber charcoal grill my entire life and this addition is grilling perfection. I also purchased the cast iron drip pan but sadly it didn't arrive in time for this roast. When it arrived I found it to be solid and well made...looking forward to trying it soon.
Great product for offset cooking
Makes cleanup and preparing your grill for cooking easier. Just empty and fill with charcoal. No more messy ***** piled at the bottom of your grill. Better control of heat as the charcoal stays in one place.
Best Steaks Ever
First time use and the result was spot on. Cannot wait to grill again and again and again with this!
Love the product thus far have done a few cooks on it thus far and has opened my 22" kettle up for more cooks that I was using other cookers for.
Slow N Sear Deluxe - The best purchase
I have been waiting a long time to get my hands on Slow N Sear Deluxe. The shipping cost to Canada is high, but when it came in the discounted offer I finally pulled the trigger. It was delivered super quickly. I have been using it since then. I like the amount of charcoal it can hold. Like the hot, it can get on the direct side to grill some beautiful steaks. Low and Slow cooking is also awesome. Love the fact that I don't have to open the lid every few hours to refill the charcoal. It holds the temperature of my kettle for hours just fine. Also, I like the removable water reservoir. I would love to order more products from SNS Grill, as after using this I am a big fan, the only thing that holds me back is the shipping cost to Canada. Please improve on your shipping cost.