Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe (previously called the 2.0), now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” Weber kettle into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- star review
Good value for long haul and better grilling experience
First I have three of the S-n-S, two for the 22 inch Webers and one for the 18 inch Weber Smoky Joe. The 22,s are the deluxe with the water chamber, the 18 doesn't come the water chamber. I do a family grill sometimes with all three going, with remote read thermometers they reduce the stress. so you can enjoy. I was reading a 4 star review that said it was expensive, almost the cost of his Weber, which prompted this review. I figure it will outlast at least two if not more grills.
Quality product for sure !!!
I was totally impressed with how "beautiful" this is, perfect weight (not flimsy) fits perfectly !! and it was packaged with love, bubble wrap , little foam pieces to keep it from getting bumped/bent in transit . (it would take an awful lot to bend it for sure.) NOW, I haven't used it because the only place to grill is on the grass and it is really wet and muddy here right now. Thanks, Sue L.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Hopefully by now you've been able to give your Slow 'N Sear a test run. If you ever have any questions or need any advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Happy grilling!
Great piece of equipment!
I’ve used the sns 2.0 on a 22” Weber with great results when using as a smoker. One load of coals lasted many hours and produced some amazing ribs and smoked sausage on a separate occasion! This set up made dialing in the temperature very easy and I can’t wait for warmer weather to take advantage of my new favorite grill accessory!!!
The warmer weather is fast approaching, so you should get to be able to enjoy your SnS even more soon! We're glad to hear how much you liked using it on those two cooks. If you ever need any tips or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Thanks for your support!
Best Invention since sliced bread. !!
This is an amazing product have used mine for a couple years. Built to last a lifetime. Have also bought all the accessories . Customer service is Excellent . Had a problem ordering The Dripn Griddle probably my fault . Dialed the phone number and The owner of the company answered the phone and handled my order . You rarely see that today. If your serious about smoking meat or cooking a perfect steak this is what you need, The SNS Facebook sight is great every body shares tips and techniques. No BS. Just people sharing good BBQ recipes and helpful hints.
Thank you, Terry! We really appreciate your loyalty and for taking the time to leave a review. Shopping with us provides an experience, not just another product. We're happy to have you on board!
So far not that impressed
I only had a chance to use it once, I wasn’t impressed. But it’s not fair to judge on one performance.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Pete. We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your first time using the Slow 'N Sear. We encourage you to experiment with it and hope that you're able to have a better experience. We have a lot of information and tips on our website as well as a Facebook group specifically for Slow 'N Sear owners - https://www.facebook.com/groups/slownsear/. Feel free to join the group and ask any questions you may have, or you can always email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your support!