Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe (previously called the 2.0), now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe different from the original Slow 'N Sear®?
- The water reservoir is removable
- The bottom is a ventilated plate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
Used my new Slow ‘N Sear this past weekend to smoke a turkey breast. Very happy with the consistency of the temperature. The bottom line is the turkey ******* were great.
I am NOT a smoking expert by any means. This product makes smoking with the kettle grill amazingly easy. With the help of SnS videos, I've already prepared chicken thighs and legs, a turkey breast, and pork ribs. The grill kept its temperature within range for over 5 hours, with very little tinkering required.
I love this thing, I grilled some baby back ribs yesterday and they were monumental! I a little disappointed that it was made in china though…
Overnight rock salt and then salt again - YIKES - became too salty. Luckily we tried it on just one steak otherwise it would have been a problem. It takes almost an hour to go through all the steps but the result was great - very juircy.
Oh no! Sorry to hear about that. Usually after a salt brine, especially overnight, you wouldn't need to add more salt. We hope the next time is better for you! If you ever have any questions or just want to chat, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for your purchase!
Device worked really well right out of the box! I was able to cook ribs at roughly 200-250 for 5 hours without replacing the charcoal. End result was delicious, with a great smoky flavor! The only thing I had trouble with was keeping the heat at a consistent level throughout the cook. I’m sure this was due to my lack of expertise, not the product, and I look forward to refining my method as time goes by!