Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe (previously called the 2.0), now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- SNS Deluxe
I expected this to cut down on having to watch the temp carefully. Not the case, once you get it stabilized at the start its good for a couple hours at best. Also on a long smoke I expect the charcoal to last longer.. I got 4 hours at 225 and burned a whole chimney. Solid seems well built, hope it holds up.
Hi there! Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave your feedback. It sounds like there may be an airflow issue with your grill. Feel free to give us a call at (704) 787-8946 anytime Mon-Fri 8am-4pm EST, and we'll be more than happy to help you troubleshoot what's going on. We look forward to hearing from you!
Have used the SlowNSear in my Webber 22" grill And love it. Works great for a large stack of charcoal. Because of its size, it takes even large pieces of lump charcoal that the Webber baskets were a bit small for. Great product.
it does what it says itll do low and slow
I’ve had the slow’n sear for my 22” master touch for a little over a week and it’s been working great for high heat grilling party wings. Then low’n slow for beef short ribs or pork shoulder. I have not been disappointed by it. I plan on getting the 18” slow’n sear for my new jumbo joe.
Amazingly simply product that makes cooking on the grill a joy and the food it produces even better. It is as good as advertised.