Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket
Two Zone Cooking for Smaller Grills - Now Stainless Steel
Whether cooking for two or looking for quality grilling and smoking on the go, the Slow ‘N Sear charcoal basket brings the flexibility of two zone cooking perfected to your 18″ or larger grill. It's an excellent introduction to the capabilities of the Slow ‘N Sear® and will give you a taste of the full possibilities the Slow ‘N Sear® offers.
- The Charcoal Basket(TM) holds TWICE as much charcoal as a standard grill basket bringing you:
- Longer duration hassle-free smoking
- Larger and hotter sear zone
- Double wall barrier effectively separates direct heat from the indirect cooking surface just like the Slow ‘N Sear.
- Ventilated Basket bottom keeps small pieces of fuel from falling through the grill grate and makes clean-up after the cook a breeze!
- Does NOT include a water reservoir. If needed, a water pan placed on top of the coals can provide moisture during a cook.
- Made from 430 stainless steel; fits 18″ or larger kettles and 18″/22″ Jumbo Joe® grills. Also fits top and bottom charcoal grates of the Weber Summit® Charcoal Grill.
- May fit other models.
- Length: 15¾”
- Depth: 8⅜”
- Height: 3⅜”
- duty version
- Jumbo Joe
- wood blocks
Worked perfectly on my first use. 8 hours straight, no need to feed more, temp steady at 220-225 with occasional increases to 250 (thinking it might be when the wood blocks would heat up).
Great addition to webber 22" kettle.
Love this basket as a replacement for a traditional charcoal basket. The design allows for better flexibility in temperature regulation/cook time VS the traditional basket. Also, because of the footprint VS the traditional basket, allows for more surface area when it comes to reverse searing. Still learning how best to use this, but am very happy with the product so far.
I’ve only used it twice so far, one low and slow cook and one sear. Performed as expected both times, flawlessly.
Really enhanced my jumbo joe for sure!!