Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket
Two Zone Cooking for Smaller Grills
Whether cooking for two or looking for quality grilling and smoking on the go, the Slow ‘N Sear® charcoal basket brings the flexibility of two zone cooking perfected to your 18″ or larger grill. It's an excellent introduction to the capabilities of the Slow ‘N Sear® and will give you a taste of the full possibilities the Slow ‘N Sear® offers.
- The Charcoal Basket(TM) holds TWICE as much charcoal as a standard grill basket bringing you:
- Longer duration hassle-free smoking
- Larger and hotter sear zone
- Double wall barrier effectively separates direct heat from the indirect cooking surface just like the Slow ‘N Sear®.
- Ventilated Basket bottom keeps small pieces of fuel from falling through the grill grate and makes clean-up after the cook a breeze!
- Does NOT include a water reservoir. If needed, a water pan placed on top of the coals can provide moisture during a cook.
- Made from 430 stainless steel; fits 18″ or larger kettles and 18″/22″ Jumbo Joe® grills. Also fits top and bottom charcoal grates of the Weber Summit® Charcoal Grill.
- May fit other models.
- Length: 15¾”
- Depth: 8⅜”
- Height: 3⅜”
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- Jumbo Joe
Fit's my 18" Weber kettle perfectly
I've had a SnS for my Weber Kettle and really like it so I wondered, would the SnS Charcoal Basket work just as well in my Large BGE Kamado? Well...Yes it does work and I must say it works really well but I had to improvise a way to hold the cooking grate on top.
I have previously purchased the SnS Deluxe for my Weber 22” grill and have loved the results. Adding the Charcoal Basket to my Jumbo Joe was basically a no-brainer. I use the Joe more often for weekday grilling and this new ‘toy’ makes indirect cooking a big success every time. I also have the mini Drip pan and I just received my 18” EasySpin grate as well. Now, my Jumbo Joe possesses all of the capabilities of the larger grill. Looking forward to many grilling experiences as the weather warms.
I’m a fan of smoke flavored food and this allowed just that. Did a reverse sear with this basket on some ribeye cuts with some mesquite chunks on charcoal and the flavor was amazing. Fits right in my Weber 18 perfectly!
Fits my jumbo joe perfectly. Great for fishing trips and way better than a typical basked to regulate heat. Looking forward to using this more often. I also have the SnS deluxe for my 22 and SnS XL for my 26. Pretty much the only way I grill now.