Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket
Two Zone Cooking for Smaller Grills
Whether cooking for two or looking for quality grilling and smoking on the go, the Slow ‘N Sear® charcoal basket brings the flexibility of two zone cooking perfected to your 18″ or larger grill. It's an excellent introduction to the capabilities of the Slow ‘N Sear® and will give you a taste of the full possibilities the Slow ‘N Sear® offers.
- The Charcoal Basket(TM) holds TWICE as much charcoal as a standard grill basket bringing you:
- Longer duration hassle-free smoking
- Larger and hotter sear zone
- Double wall barrier effectively separates direct heat from the indirect cooking surface just like the Slow ‘N Sear®.
- Ventilated Basket bottom keeps small pieces of fuel from falling through the grill grate and makes clean-up after the cook a breeze!
- Does NOT include a water reservoir. If needed, a water pan placed on top of the coals can provide moisture during a cook.
- Made from 430 stainless steel; fits 18″ or larger kettles and 18″/22″ Jumbo Joe® grills. Also fits top and bottom charcoal grates of the Weber Summit® Charcoal Grill.
- May fit other models.
- Length: 15¾”
- Depth: 8⅜”
- Height: 3⅜”
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- Jumbo Joe
A great addition to my 18 inch kettle
I have a very old 18 in Weber kettle with a regular grate that is hard to clean and replace. So nice to have a stainless steel one. And to be able to use the slo n sear insert is fantastic. It’s like having a brand new cooker!
18 inch sns basket
Works very good but would like to have the same build and removable water trough as the larger models
I am happy with my purchase, it was recommended to me and do not regret the purchase. Built very well and holds a good another of fuel for your bbq needs. Highly recommend!
Slow ‘N Sear
Love it, works wonderfully
Slow n Sear Charcoal Basket - Suits 47cm weber kettles
VERY DISAPPOINTING, THINNER GAUGE OF STEEL COMPARED TO THEIR OTHER BASKETS. COMPANY STATES THAT THICKER MATERIAL IS NOT NECESSARY WITH THESE BASKETS, STRANGE BECAUSE THEY ARE USED FOR THE SAME PURPOSE???