Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket
Two Zone Cooking for Smaller Grills - Now Stainless Steel
Whether cooking for two or looking for quality grilling and smoking on the go, the Slow ‘N Sear charcoal basket brings the flexibility of two zone cooking perfected to your 18″ or larger grill. It's an excellent introduction to the capabilities of the Slow ‘N Sear® and will give you a taste of the full possibilities the Slow ‘N Sear® offers.
- The Charcoal Basket(TM) holds TWICE as much charcoal as a standard grill basket bringing you:
- Longer duration hassle-free smoking
- Larger and hotter sear zone
- Double wall barrier effectively separates direct heat from the indirect cooking surface just like the Slow ‘N Sear.
- Ventilated Basket bottom keeps small pieces of fuel from falling through the grill grate and makes clean-up after the cook a breeze!
- Does NOT include a water reservoir. If needed, a water pan placed on top of the coals can provide moisture during a cook.
- Made from 430 stainless steel; fits 18″ or larger kettles and 18″/22″ Jumbo Joe® grills. Also fits top and bottom charcoal grates of the Weber Summit® Charcoal Grill.
- May fit other models. Please review the product dimensions in the photo gallery.
- Rib Eye Steaks
5 stars I really like it alot. Peace
Nice Little Basket - Need Stainless Drip Pan for 18 Weber
Nice that this came out in stainless steel for the weber 18 series. I'd gladly buy the heavier duty version of the 22 in the 18 size if available as well as the stainless steel pan. I now have to use a foil pan or wrap to channel the air properly through my basket.
New Slow N Sear Charcoal Basket
We owners of a Weber Summit Charcoal Grill should now realize that the SNS Deluxe is a too tall for our grill, but the new Slow N Sear Charcoal basket is a great substitute for it and it works great when cooking a couple of steaks on a reverse sear!
This is the third basket I have purchased, and it is a great product. I wanted the stainless steel version for the Jumbo Joe Weber grill I use when camping.