Slow ‘N Sear® XL
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier & BIGGER!
Everything you love about the original Slow ‘N Sear® accessory in an “XL” size to contour to 26″ kettles!
- Holds more fuel for longer walk-away capacity (compared to original Slow ‘N Sear® in a larger kettle)
- Can handle larger quantities of meat – great for large families or entertaining!
- Includes a ventilated, welded stainless steel bottom plate to facilitate use of lump charcoal
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- It’s BIG! Each Slow ‘N Sear® XL is made of 8+ lbs of 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- Length: 23¾″
- Depth: 9½″
- Height: 4¾″
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- weber kettle
- kettle grill
To us nongrilling wives just trying to buy something nice for our husbands I thought I was buying a whole friggin grill imagine my surprise when I was handed this boxI would not have spent $150 on a tray moral of the story just go somewhere ya know.... It looked like it already had rust on it
We are so sorry for any confusion. While we do note that this is a grill accessory on our website, we'll look into updating that information to make it more understandable. If you are still unhappy with your purchase, please email us at email@example.com to request an RMA number and be provided with return instructions. You can read more about our Refund Policy at https://snsgrills.com/policies/refund-policy. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave feedback.
If ALL you cook are competition briskets, buy a premium stick burner or pellet grill. Otherwise, this thing is perfect. Steaks, burgers, butts, ribs and especially chicken are absolutely outstanding using the SnS. If you look at videos of Weber restaurants, it appears that they cook using a similar (same?) system. I also have the ss drip pan and original ss grill grate and think that they well worth the money and glad that I purchased them. All three items should last a VERY long time.
Very happy with the customer service. Looking forward to using this product. It is my second. I have one for my Weber 22 inch Performer.
Fit perfectly. Best ribs I ever smoked.
Had the original for 22 and now one for the 26!!! Not sure, but I might have bought the last one for this latest round