Slow ‘N Sear® XL
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier & BIGGER!
Everything you love about the original Slow ‘N Sear® accessory in an “XL” size to contour to 26″ kettles!
- Holds more fuel for longer walk-away capacity (compared to original Slow ‘N Sear® in a larger kettle)
- Can handle larger quantities of meat – great for large families or entertaining!
- Includes a ventilated, welded stainless steel bottom plate to facilitate use of lump charcoal
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- It’s BIG! Each Slow ‘N Sear® XL is made of 8+ lbs of 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
The XL fits 26″ and larger kettle grills.
- Length: 23¾″
- Depth: 9½″
- Height: 4¾″
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- SnS XL
Just have to get to use it More with for smoking pits pose but overall good product
I use my SNS for everything... smoking, grilling, cooking. I wouldn’t use my kettle without it and strongly believe that it is the single most important addition/accessory that you can purchase.
I love the slow n sear. I use it every time i cook. I loved it so much that i brought two of them. This attachment almost made me stop using my offset smoker that i love. No need for a pellet grill because this a set it and forget it attachment.
I have had a SNS in my 22" Weber for a number of years. I liked it so much I bought a 26" Weber and a SNS XL. These are my "Go To" smokers now...sold my pellet smoker and put my custom made off-set smoker in the warehouse for storage! Great smoke flavor and I get 5-6 hours of cooking time at 225 degrees per charcoal 'load'.