Slow ‘N Sear® XL
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier & BIGGER!
Everything you love about the original Slow ‘N Sear® accessory in an “XL” size to contour to 26″ kettles!
- Holds more fuel for longer walk-away capacity (compared to original Slow ‘N Sear® in a larger kettle)
- Can handle larger quantities of meat – great for large families or entertaining!
- Includes a ventilated, welded stainless steel bottom plate to facilitate use of lump charcoal
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- It’s BIG! Each Slow ‘N Sear® XL is made of 8+ lbs of 430 stainless steel
- Use two together in the Weber Ranch Kettle (as pictured with wings)
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
The XL fits 26″ and larger kettle grills.
- Length: 23¾″
- Depth: 9½″
- Height: 4¾″
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- SnS XL
I have one in my 22” Kettle and love it. When I purchased a 26”, the thought to add the SNS XL was a given. The versatility of the SNS is great for any kettle style grill, but I specifically wanted it in this bigger unit for the control and performance on smoking larger cuts over long periods of time. It is a game changer and must for this reason. I love the ease of use and dependability.
Seems unnecessary if you’re grill came with charcoal baskets. Redundancy isn’t worth the price.
Hey! We're sorry to hear that you're not excited about using your Slow 'N Sear XL. We hope that after a few more cooks with it, you'll understand more about the convenience and consistency the Slow 'N Sear offers vs. the standard charcoal baskets. If you ever have any specific questions to help you get the most out of it, please let us know! We're always happy to help! We also have a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You can learn more about that at https://snsgrills.com/pages/warranty-information Thanks for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review!
I purchased this product for my Weber 26-inch based on a significant amount of research. My goal was to not spend a fortune on a grill but to make my grill extremely versatile for smoking / grilling / searing. I am very happy with the outcome of the food and the quality of the product!
1st time I used it to smoke some featherbones (those or short ribs or riblets to those of you outside of the Midwest) on my 26" Weber for about 5 hours. The ease of setting the grill temp and changing temps from 235 to about 300 was phenomenal and I used only one chimney of charcoal. Am excited about my next smoke. I do have a large Weber smoker that I use to cook large loads of meet. Using the SNS on my grill is perfect for the smaller loads and much easier to clean up