Slow ‘N Sear® XL
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier & BIGGER!
Everything you love about the original Slow ‘N Sear® accessory in an “XL” size to contour to 26″ kettles!
- Holds more fuel for longer walk-away capacity (compared to original Slow ‘N Sear® in a larger kettle)
- Can handle larger quantities of meat – great for large families or entertaining!
- Includes a ventilated, welded stainless steel bottom plate to facilitate use of lump charcoal
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- It’s BIG! Each Slow ‘N Sear® XL is made of 8+ lbs of 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
The XL fits 26″ and larger kettle grills.
- Length: 23¾″
- Depth: 9½″
- Height: 4¾″
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- SnS XL
Great product. Fits and performs as advertised!
Have only used it a couple times for burgers and it worked very well. The true test will be today as I am cooking 3 racks of baby back ribs and the outside temp is only 34 degrees.
Worked great for steaks, pork shoulder and chicken wings. Can’t wait to use it again! Highly recommend for your kettle grill!
Added this to my new 26. I have been using the 22 SnS with the Drip n Griddle pan for some time. First cook went as expected. As with everything else I have bought from SnS the quality is amazing. Did a ton of wings for the first pass. Going for a longer pork shoulder cook this weekend.