Slow ‘N Sear® XL
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier & BIGGER!
Everything you love about the original Slow ‘N Sear® accessory in an “XL” size to contour to 26″ kettles!
- Holds more fuel for longer walk-away capacity (compared to original Slow ‘N Sear® in a larger kettle)
- Can handle larger quantities of meat – great for large families or entertaining!
- Includes a ventilated, welded stainless steel bottom plate to facilitate use of lump charcoal
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- It’s BIG! Each Slow ‘N Sear® XL is made of 8+ lbs of 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
The XL fits 26″ and larger kettle grills.
- Length: 23¾″
- Depth: 9½″
- Height: 4¾″
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- SnS XL
I just got my SNS XL and anther drip pan. I now own two SNS 22in one SNS XL and SNS basket for the 18 inch jumbo Joe. Its the best attachment on the market...
awesome product when set up correctly will go for 8 hours with minimal effort.
I love using my SNS XL for the 26" weber. It makes setting up for searing and smoking feel so structured & easy. I would love even more XL product options... :)
Purchased two xl slow and sear and have worked great. Cooked brisket and pork butt already and came out fantastic. Worth every penny!
This SNS XL really brings my Weber to a whole different level. Makes good use of all the surface area of the 26er. It provides the heat needed for fast and hot that the stock charcoal baskets just can't provide. Just love it.