Slow ‘N Sear® XL
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier & BIGGER!
Everything you love about the original Slow ‘N Sear® accessory in an “XL” size to contour to 26″ kettles!
- Holds more fuel for longer walk-away capacity (compared to original Slow ‘N Sear® in a larger kettle)
- Can handle larger quantities of meat – great for large families or entertaining!
- Includes a ventilated, welded stainless steel bottom plate to facilitate use of lump charcoal
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- It’s BIG! Each Slow ‘N Sear® XL is made of 8+ lbs of 430 stainless steel
- Use two together in the Weber Ranch Kettle (as pictured with wings)
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
The XL fits 26″ and larger kettle grills.
- Length: 23¾″
- Depth: 9½″
- Height: 4¾″
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- SnS XL
The SnS XL is really nice. I bought the Weber 26.75 kettle and the SnS XL, I've grilled everyday. The SnS XL is so nice. It's just right for this grill. I love them both. I'm more than able to control temps. My food turns out great. I've only had them both for 1 week. Love'm.
Every as described and promised
I like it, but it’s a learning curve for me. Bought this along with a 26” Weber to replace my old Char-Griller. It’s a whole new way of slow cooking; learning how to regulate all the heat the SNS puts out with air flow and charcoal amounts is a challenge. It can CRANK.
Very impressed with retention of heat as well as the how the water helps keep consistent temperature and moisture. A must have!
Amazing product. I grilled with this, lets just say it was a great investment.