Elevated Cooking Grate - Stainless Steel
Create a Second Level of Grill Space
You get it all with the Elevated Cooking Grate: a larger cooking space AND more versatility to your grilling styles.
- Add an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking capacity to your grill by creating a second level – perfect for another rack of ribs or more wings!
- Place the Elevated Cooking Grate directly over the coals for a “Santa Maria-style” grilling experience. A great way to get ultra-crispy, super-juicy chicken without scorching!
- Secure fit – rests behind the grate handle and on two pronged “feet” of the cooking grate crossbar.
- Compatible with standard or hinged Weber 22″ cooking grates, our 22″ EasySpin grate, and 26″ cooking grates.
304 Stainless Steel
- We use heavy-duty 304 stainless in this product providing long term durability and reliability. This product will last for decades.
- The previously produced Nickel Plated version is no longer available
The elevated grate is wonderful for those times you need to fit just a bit more on your kettle or Kamado - that extra rack of ribs or more chicken wings for example. What really takes it over the top for me though is the flexibility it adds. You can get food higher in the dome, for increased cooking temperatures. You can cook farther from the fire for "Santa Maria" style cooking. My new favorite way to cook steaks is on the elevated grate, above a Slow 'N Sear full of blazing hot lump charcoal!
Just used this past weekend for time I’m really I’m pressed on the quality of SnS Products especially efficiency of burn time.
Works exactly as planned, a pork butt on top with 4-5 smoked sausage links below the butt. The butt drips as it cooks on the smoked sausage and it is a fantastic appetizer after 90 minutes while waiting for the butt to finish.
I am super pleased with the product,and I already recommended it!!!!