Drip 'N Griddle Pan - 22" Cast Iron
3-in-1 Grill Accessory - in Cast Iron!
The Drip ‘N Griddle Pan – 22" Cast Iron has the same three functions many of you know and love about our other pans, but now made in cast iron. That means you get a non-stick surface, a perfect companion for searing up a ribeye, and no more warping over direct high heat!
See it in action!
Cast Iron Drip Pan
Made from cast iron, the Drip ‘N Griddle Pan is contoured to fit perfectly next to the Slow ‘N Sear® on the charcoal grate and helps with airflow. The air from the bottom vents is forced to exit through the bottom of the Slow 'N Sear, which makes the fuel hotter. Also, say goodbye to messy foil – even the biggest messes are contained by the Pan’s raised edges and the easy-access side handles make cleaning up after a cook a breeze! (while using heat-tolerant gloves) As a bonus, using this pan as a drip pan will help season it - preventing it from rusting!
Cast Iron Griddle
This is the highlight of the Drip 'N Griddle Pan - Cast Iron. Heat this pan up until it is white-hot, then drop some steaks, burgers, or anything you want to sear! No more bringing a cast iron pan outside; this fits right on top of the grate directly over the Slow 'N Sear®. Perfect searing is now even easier!
Cast Iron Heat Retention
Cast Iron has excellent heat retention. While it is even better than stainless steel, be careful as to not overcook the food you are trying to keep warm.
How to Season a Cast Iron Surface
- If your pan is dirty, clean the pan with hot water, a brush and coarse salt if needed. Never use dishwashing liquid.
- Preheat your grill or oven to 400°F.
- Dry the pan thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- With a lint-free cloth or paper towel, apply a thin layer of oil to the entire surface of the pan. Using an oil with a high smoke point, such as vegetable or canola oil.
- Place the pan in preheated oven or grill and allow the pan to cool in the oven or grill.
- Wipe off any excess oil before storing the pan.
- Outside storage may introduce some rust if not properly. seasoned. If rust appears, simply repeat the process above.
Compatible with 22″/26″ kettles and the Weber Summit® Charcoal Grill.
Slow 'N Sear® insert and grill are sold separately
- Width (not including handles): 18⅛ inches
- Width (with handles): 20½ inches
- Depth: 11 inches
- Wall height: 1¼ inches
- Wall height (with handles): 3 inches
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Thickness: ⅛ inch (0.125 inches)
- drip pan
- cast iron
SnS Cast Iron "Drip N Griddle/Roast Pan"
Absolutely love it! Seasoned it 6 times with bacon grease before 1st use in Weber Performer. Thank you!
Great for breakfast
This heavy duty cast iron should work for hot or cold side cooking. It does as you expect. I had a great breakfast with bacon and eggs on the griddle while roasting and brewing coffee on the hot side.
Drip and Griddle Pan
I’ve used this twice since I got it and I love it. I took my time and did the original seasoning then put it to work. I also had a couple care questions and messaged SNS on their Facebook page and they got back to me in a day or so. I look forward to using this more and more. I will probably use as a griddle rather than a drip pan and cast iron cooking on charcoal is just superb.
Drip & Griddle Cast Iron
This thing will last forever! So far I've only used it as a drip pan and not for searing, but I'm sure it will be great! Besides I can use it as a boat anchor!
Drip and Griddle Pan Cast Iron
Great product! After properly seasoning it, you can't beat it!