Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle Grill
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
“Best New Product of 2020" and “Best Value Gold Medal Winner” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Original Slow ‘N Sear® insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want a Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- Left handed? Shelf on the left side of the grill fit your set up better? Want to stand out from the crowd of the same ol' kettle design? Choose the "Left Side Shelf" option! This option places the lid cradle and smoke port on the right side of the grill and the side shelf and probe port on the left side of the grill. See photos for details.
- The aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is sold separately. We've found that the Slow 'N Sear® Kettle has a great seal, so the gasket is not necessary but can be added if you choose.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
Love the grill, holds temp very well in 40 degree weather. Only complaint is how the wheels attach to legs.
I have used this gem 6 times now including a brisket! After lots of research I made the purchase and couldn’t be happier. All the little details make the product a joy to use. It’s very sturdy, easy to operate, easy to clean and produces some amazing results! I really love the temperature probe hole and side shelf as well as the slow and sear insert. This is a premium product and priced accordingly but worth every penny!
I was so sure that the quality was going to be amazing for the price I paid and from all the reviews I watched online. When I received the grill there were 3 pieces missing and I wasn’t even able to put it together! After a quick trip to lowes for hardware I put it together and was even more disappointed with the quality. The legs wabbled and so it wasn’t very stable. The grill grates were warped and the shelf wasn’t even flat, the screws holding it wiggle and feels unstable as well! For the price I paid for the grill I really expected for this to be perfect.even after I emailed service 3 times they finally got back to me saying they could send me the hardware which is the only reason this isn’t a one star, but i had already picked up the hardware so it was too late. It doesn't fix the build quality that I was promised. Seems that when it was brand new company the quality was impeccable. Same price and quality dropped to the floor! Seems I paid an extra $150 just for a cheap shelf attached! Someone needs to address this
Hi there! Thank you so much for choosing SnS Grills for your grill purchase and for taking the time to leave a detailed review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience with the missing parts and for anything that you're not happy with on the grill. We certainly want you to be happy with your purchase, so we do offer a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Go to https://snsgrills.com/pages/warranty-information to read more about how you can file your claim. Thank you again for your purchase! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
Bought the slow n sear grill and already have the slow n sear deluxe which is good since the original slow n sear came bent up. Still a happy camper!! Love my sns grill and products all have been great!!!!!
Long time fan and own the original SNS charcoal holder insert and original drip/griddle pan. This was purchased as a gift by my sister firstname.lastname@example.org. Not impressed with the porcelain paint. Also my charcoal grate does not fit properly which makes my grill grate not fit eliminating the free spin feature I’m use to with the original stainless grate I purchased for my Weber several years ago. I was also surprised that this grill is $4.00 cheaper than the Labor Day special of $328.99 my sister paid for it. I made pictures of the poor porcelain paint work.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Since your sister left a very similar review, we will give you the same information we gave her. We do offer a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that you can learn more about at https://snsgrills.com/pages/warranty-information. As for the price, this ORIGINAL kettle package is the same as it's always been, other than when we run a sale and it's cheaper. This package has never been regularly priced at $328.99. When the Labor Day sale was active, our DELUXE kettle package was $328.49, which is the package that your sister purchased. We have three different kettle grill packages that you can see here: https://snsgrills.com/collections/kettle-grills We sincerely apologize for any confusion on that. If there's anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thanks again!