Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle Grill
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Original Slow ‘N Sear® insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- FREE aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want a Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
Assembly of the grill was pretty straightforward. The individually labeled hardware pouches are a really nice touch. Honestly, I felt a little guilty assembling this next to my 15-year old tried and true Weber 22” kettle. A few of the components seemed a little lighter duty than the Weber, but once fully assembled, this grill is much heavier and certainly more stable with the 4 legs. My only cook thus far was a rack of baby backs. Although I have a BBQ Guru PID controller I decided not to use it. After getting the grill up to temp, I closed the lower vent completely, closed the lid vent about half way, and kept the lower 1” “smoke” hole (PID hole) open. This kept a pretty consistent 225 to 235 degrees for the first 4 hours. Then I wrapped the ribs in butcher paper and opened the vents as necessary to get to about 340 degrees for 2 more hours until the ribs reached an internal temp of 205 degrees. All in all, it was a very easy and uneventful cook. The temps were stable and I didn’t feel like I had to babysit the grill. I really like having the side table for conveniently placing items, especially when transferring the food to and from a plate. I was also able to wrap the ribs directly on the table, which was always an issue for me with the Weber. Only one cook so far, but I’m very pleased.
It took a while to receive this grill as they were on backorder. It was worth the wait - the grill is great. The only change I made was to replace all the nuts and bolts and fasteners with 316 Stainless Steel ones because I expect this grill to last. Note to SNS - raise the price by $5.00 and use Stainless steel nuts and bolts.
Thank you for your patience while they were on backorder! We're glad to hear that you're happy with it. We appreciate the feedback regarding the nuts and bolts. Definitely worth noting!
This is an excellent grill. I am one of those that researchers every purchase. This one needs no research. Our old gas grill components rusted it out and I converted it to a charcoal grill. Smoked bbq with “ square “ of fire method and worked just a lot of effort. Have this grill about 2 weeks and haves on it about 8 times. Pork chops, burgers, chicken and steaks so far. With the slow and sear I use way less charcoal and cooks are better. All the features pure functionality. Ribs, brisket and pulled pork coming up.
So far so good, I’m starting to love this Grill. Easy to control temps and the shelf is extremely helpful.
Just broke in the brand new slow and sear with a 6 & a half pound meatloaf at turned out Great! Super easy to control the temperature it was a good cook! I would recommend this product for anybody that has a 22-inch Kettle Grill.