Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle Grill
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
Grill Features Include:
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want the original Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle!
- Left handed? Shelf on the left side of the grill fit your set up better? Want to stand out from the crowd of the same ol' kettle design? Choose the "Left Side Shelf" option! This option places the lid cradle and smoke port on the right side of the grill and the side shelf and probe port on the left side of the grill. See photos for details.
- The aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is sold separately. We've found that the Slow 'N Sear® Kettle has a great seal, so the gasket is not necessary but can be added if you choose.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
Fantastic grill and company I really like the full set up and will be a customer for life.
Works as well as everyone says it does. No buyers remorse here.
Good solid, quality grill, not flimsy or cheap. It meets all my expectations. Wouldn’t change anything except maybe make it a few inches taller. Highly recommend
Versatile grill, grilling or smoking the ease of temperature adjustment is amazing. Still love my Weber but this will be my go to grill when I’m not smoking large amounts of meat.
The original prototype review I saw on YouTube had a seal around the lid. It was removed as a standard feature for production and is now an accessory. My lid leaks a lot. Almost as much smoke comes out around the lid as the top vent. "Smoke hole" and thermometer probe hole don't match the contour of the kettle. I can see out them while they're in the closed position. I might try bending these with plyers. "Ash sweeper" legs don't match the contour of the kettle either and when "closed" air can still pass through the tips of the arms. I put a heaping full chimney of Kingsford in the Slow N Sear and seared steak for a couple minutes. Then I closed everything to smother the charcoal. The next day it was almost completely burnt up. I'm pretty sure the only reason there was anything left was smothering in it's own ash. Now add to this 2 flaws in the paint on the kettle and what I can only assume was the charcoal grate being packed with wet paint because the packaging was glued to it. It's an awesome concept and on paper beats Webber hands down, but execution is lacking. Nice grill, but not for the price.