Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle Grill
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
Grill Features Include:
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want the original Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle!
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
Really like the SnS grill. Hight points are the openings for thermometer cables and fire controllers. Low points are the inability to use the Weber kettle rotisserie attachment. Purchased thinking the two were the same size.
Hey Edward! Thanks for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear about your disappointment in the Weber rotisserie compatibility. We have seen some customers use it anyway with great results. However, we do have our own rotisserie kit in production to fit our Slow 'N Sear Kettle. Please make sure you're signed up for our email newsletter so you don't miss any upcoming product announcements. Please let us know if we can ever help with anything! Thanks again.
I’ve used Weber’s for awhile. I would say the quality is comparable. I love some of the features that come standard like the side table, probe ports, and the Stainless grate just to name a few. it’s a little taller than an original Kettle but not as tall as a Master Touch. It would be cool if it was a little taller. Seems like a solid grill that was well thought out. The grey color is also cool.
This grill is the real deal, it's very versatile and its easy to use and maintain. All of this is backed by fantastic customer service! Highly recommended!
This is my first kettle grill and it is simply the best grill I have ever owned. I have cooked some chicken thighs, sausage, and ribs with the slow n sear. I filled the slow and sear with one chimney of charcoal and it lasted 6 hours without adding any more coals and the grill held at 250 the entire time. I have grilled some burgers and some ribeyes with this grill too! The juiciest ribeyes I have ever had, even better than any local steakhouse in Hattiesburg, MS. Cleanup is a breeze and assembly was easy and straightforward with included instruction manual. I do not see any negativity from this kettle grill and everyone talks about how good the food is when I man the grill. Thanks for a great product.