Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle Grill
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
Grill Features Include:
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want the original Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle!
- Left handed? Shelf on the left side of the grill fit your set up better? Want to stand out from the crowd of the same ol' kettle design? Choose the "Left Side Shelf" option! This option places the lid cradle and smoke port on the right side of the grill and the side shelf and probe port on the left side of the grill. See photos for details.
- The aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is sold separately. We've found that the Slow 'N Sear® Kettle has a great seal, so the gasket is not necessary but can be added if you choose.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
A new experience for my family
Dealing with SnS has been an amazing experience, from sales to customer support and the quality build of their products, I look forward to trying different styles specially the slow and sear.
Thank you, Jose! We appreciate you!
not hold temp
This grill does not hold temp as well as the weber, I bought a seperate webber and tried, will be selling sns grill, 2nd issue since purchase, 1st was damaged lid that they did replace promptly. looks great but does not cook great. thank you.
Hey! Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review. We are sad to hear that you are not happy with your grill and that you're having trouble with the temps. We wish we knew about that before you left this review, and we could have offered you some suggestions for use. If you can provide us with all the details of what you were doing when it wouldn't hold proper temps, we would love to see if we can help. Thanks!
Wish I had made this purchase sooner!
The quality and features of the SnS Kettles plus Accessory Bundle have become legendary but what I didn’t notice in all those great 5 star reviews was how STRONG AND PROTECTIVE THE SnS SHIPPING CONTAINER IS! I needlessly short-changd myself by delaying my order for a year while I fretted about the possibility of shipping damage in route to my west coast location. NOT TO WORRY !! The SnS protective shipping setup is the best I have ever seen!
New Grill and Cast Iron Drip Pan
Received the new grill today. It took me a little over 2 hours to put it together and the instructions were good. I especially liked the way the hardware was packaged, lots of little screws that would drive someone mad trying to find them all. The cast iron drip pan is awesome -- I seasoned it with canola oil for a little over an hour in the oven at 350. I'll do it again soon and then cook on it and seasoning should be fine. The grill is good quality, much better than I remember my *other* kettle and overall I'm pleased. An issue I have was after heating it up to 550 then cooling it down it doesn't look like I'm getting a good seal around the lid. Might have to get the gasket. I will do a few more cooks and see. The other issue is the small *smoke* port. The cover is flat and it really needs a slight curvature to make a tight seal. I'll know tonight after I shut her down and will see if I have any lump left in the morning? All in all it's a good product. Oh.. customer service is great and the grill was ordered on friday and received in AZ on Wednesday!
snS deluxe grill
Straight forward to assemble. But assembling the lid parts could a second pair of hands. Grills great.