Slow ‘N Sear®
As of May 26th, 2020 at 9:15am EST, this product is on backorder again. Please read the following information to reserve one.
- The item is expected to be back in stock mid-June.
- If you'd like to reserve one, please "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process. Your payment is due at the time of purchase for the full amount + tax (if applicable).
- If you purchase any additional in stock items, those products will NOT ship separately. When your backordered item(s) is/are in stock, your entire order will be boxed and shipped to you.
- Free shipping is only to the lower 48 United States.
We truly appreciate all of the support! We are working diligently to ensure that you all can keep on making better backyard barbecue.
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill with the Original Slow 'N Sear®!
Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with the Original Slow ‘N Sear®! (Previously called the 1.0)
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
This is a great product! I've used it to sear and for slow smokes; it really is a game changer.
1 star Not stainless steel
Just got my slow and Grill in the mail today. Workmanship looks good product looks good. It is not stainless steel... Cannot believe they sent a refrigerator magnet that I could test it with right out of the box and it sticks to it. Stainless steel is not magnetic. This may work real good for the intended purpose I haven't tried it yet but I was expecting stainless steel because it says it is. Stainless steel is not magnetic!
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. This Slow 'N Sear is made with 430 stainless steel, which IS magnetic. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any questions, feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Wasn't sure if it would work.
I bought a SNS xl several tears ago for my 26er Weber and it works great. MY biggest drawback was the borrot of the xl would keep the charcoal ash from falling tfough, thus hindering the air flow. But once learned, a bump here and there during the cook solved the problem. Which brings me to the latest purchas. I also own a Ranch Kettle and decided to see if a standard SNS would work in such a large kettle. To my surprise, it does. I may purchase another one and have two running each side of the Rancher for special cooks, and for multiple cook zones. I can see using them at at base-camp where where as many as four can be used. Plus, no bottom, which allows the bottom grate to do its job. I love it.
Best Grill Accessory
I can finally grill low and slow on my Webber grill. Wish I would have known about this a long time ago. This will pay for itself with the amount of charcoal I save.
works like they say it does
awesome product. only thing i would say coming from a fabricator's stand point is to hit the edges and corners with a tiger paw to take down the knife edges. other than that it's great.