Slow ‘N Sear®
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill with the Original Slow 'N Sear®!
Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with the Original Slow ‘N Sear®!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the original Slow 'N Sear® different from the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe?
- The water reservoir is attached and non-removable
- The bottom is open and sits directly on the grate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- Slow N Sear
I love it!
I made my best smoked pork butt this weekend with this slow n sear! Ready to cook more with it! Hope to get the drip tray soon.
Opens up a wide range of possibilities for the Weber Kettle
This is perfect! Well made. Fits the grill spot on. First cook was 2-inch pork chops. I reverse seared with some smoke during the slow cook. I was blown away by the intensity of the heat when I went to sear at the end. You can overshoot your endpoint temperature in a few seconds with this thing. Neat up was beef short ribs. I was amazed by the steady temperature. After setting up and zeroing in on 220, it held within 1 degree without any intervention at all from me for 6 1/2 hours. The full cook took 10 hours and required no additional charcoal beyond the initial load. As others mentioned, this is far superior to the little baskets Weber makes for two zone cooking. I use a large offset smoker quite a bit. But the SnS-enhanced Weber will be my go-to for small to medium batches of barbecue in the future.
Well Made. Works as advertised.
This product is really well made for what it is. Compared to the Weber charcoal baskets it's way more heavy duty. It really does work as advertised. I've only cooked a couple things with it but it worked well.
I’ve only used it once so far (second cook today!) but it was great and the results were fantastic.
Works as advertised!
Followed the startup instructions and smoked baby back ribs to perfection & some hamburgers on my first use. Excellent tool for my Weber Kettle to provide versatility at a reasonable cost! Thanks for the tip on using binder clips on my lid to eliminate exhaust leakage.