SnS-500 Digital Thermometer
Our Leave-In Digital Thermometer is perfect for the Backyard BBQ Cook!
Our resident BBQ expert, Dave Parrish, knows his thermometers, so he set out to design a top of the line model that anyone can afford! This must-have thermometer is loaded with features – FOUR probes, high/low alarms, large back-lit display, extended remote unit range, and more – at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Wireless receiver (smaller unit) and transmitter (larger unit) with EZ-SYNC. Consistent operation of both power buttons. Quick press to turn each unit on. Long press to turn each unit off.
- Easy programmable low and high setpoint alarms for each probe with volume control
- LCD backlight: Dual color that won't fade when the alarms go off
- Integrated LED flashlight on the receiver
- 500 ft. transmission range
- Magnetic rear case with stand
- Hybrid temperature probes for monitoring ambient/food temperatures including:
- (2) 3 inch waterproof grill temperature probes
- (2) 6 inch waterproof food probes
- (2) grate clips
- Range of 14°F to 572°F (-10°C to 300°C)
- °C/°F (user configurable)
- Uses AAAx4 batteries (included)
*We DO NOT ship the SnS-500 thermometer outside of the United States.
- Customer service
Really liking this thermometer. Range is better than my previous remote thermometer which is important. All in all a very well thought out and good thermometer.
Finally able to put it through it's paces
I've had my SNS-500 for over a year now and I've successfully used it many times. I had a two probe ThermaPro wireless thermometer previously, and I was very happy with it. But, I knew that I was going to need a 4 probe thermometer ultimately. A couple of weeks ago I finally got a chance to test the SNS-500s full capability. I had a large group over and I was smoking several racks of ribs on my Webber kettle and a pork butt on my Green Egg simultaneously. I had the SNS-500 sitting on the side table of my Webber and temperature probes running into both grills . The thermometer worked like a charm! I was able to keep track of both grill temps as well as the internal temp of the pork butt without any problems. One thermometer to rule them all! :)
I have used these several times and they are great. What a difference to cook by temp vs time. Easy to set and use.
What a great item
Husband loves his Christmas present