SnS-500 Digital Thermometer
Our Leave-In Digital Thermometer is perfect for the Backyard BBQ Cook!
Our resident BBQ expert, Dave Parrish, knows his thermometers, so he set out to design a top of the line model that anyone can afford! This must-have thermometer is loaded with features – FOUR probes, high/low alarms, large back-lit display, extended remote unit range, and more – at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Wireless receiver (smaller unit) and transmitter (larger unit) with EZ-SYNC. Consistent operation of both power buttons. Quick press to turn each unit on. Long press to turn each unit off.
- Easy programmable low and high setpoint alarms for each probe with volume control
- LCD backlight: Dual color that won't fade when the alarms go off
- Integrated LED flashlight on the receiver
- 500 ft. transmission range
- Magnetic rear case with stand
- Hybrid temperature probes for monitoring ambient/food temperatures including:
- (2) 3 inch waterproof grill temperature probes
- (2) 6 inch waterproof food probes
- (2) grate clips
- Range of 14°F to 572°F (-10°C to 300°C)
- °C/°F (user configurable)
- Uses AAAx4 batteries (included)
*We DO NOT ship the SnS-500 thermometer outside of the United States.
- SnS Grills
Great value for this unit
Let me say that after going through a couple multi probe thermometers, this is the best value by far from others I have used. The documentation included, walks you right though the setup which is pretty straightforward anyway. Like many, I only need one pit probe, so I bought an additional meat probe directly from Maverick for $12. Additionally, I love the light in the top of the unit. Great idea! The only minor irritant (and it is minor) I have is the fact that I cannot silence the alarm on the main unit from the remote. I get the reason is that it is not a transmitter and would drive the cost up. The work around is to turn the volume down on the main unit when using the remote. Pros Great setup and use documentation Nice backlighting to see in daylight 4 individual probes LED light in the top of the unit (great idea) Easy setup and operation Crazy good range between the remote and main unit Cons - and these are minor Cannot silence the main unit alarm from the remote Wish it came with 3 meat and 1 pit probes as opposed to 2 pit and 2 meat probes (although you can use the pit probe for meat, just a bit larger diameter) I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great thermometer.
Love this !!!
Easy to set up, great set!
SnS-500 Digital Thermometer
This thermometer is excellent, love the distance you get between the transmitter and receiver, the flashing red light when your item reaches the temperature you set it for. Well built and seems very sturdy.
This thermometer is good quality and it works excellent!!! Love the features this thermometer has! I've gotten several products from SNS Grills and everything I've got from them is of good quality! It's sad that someone gave one star because of not using any common sense. Anybody knows that putting plastic on something hot it's gonna melt regardless of want it is. So yes I would definitely recommend this thermometer. Love it!!
It shipped very quickly. Easy to read in low light. Easy to use.