SnS-500 Digital Thermometer
Our BRAND NEW Digital Thermometer is perfect for the Backyard BBQ Cook!
Our resident BBQ expert, Dave Parrish, knows his thermometers, so he set out to design a top of the line model that anyone can afford! This must-have thermometer is loaded with features – FOUR probes, high/low alarms, large back-lit display, extended remote unit range, and more – at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Wireless receiver (smaller unit) and transmitter (larger unit) with EZ-SYNC. Consistent operation of both power buttons. Quick press to turn each unit on. Long press to turn each unit off.
- Easy programmable low and high setpoint alarms for each probe with volume control
- LCD backlight: Dual color that won't fade when the alarms go off
- Integrated LED flashlight on the receiver
- 500 ft. transmission range
- Magnetic rear case with stand
- Hybrid temperature probes for monitoring ambient/food temperatures including:
- (2) 3 inch waterproof grill temperature probes
- (2) 6 inch waterproof food probes
- (2) grate clips
- Range of 14°F to 572°F (-10°C to 300°C)
- °C/°F (user configurable)
- Uses AAAx4 batteries (included)
*We DO NOT ship the SnS-500 thermometer outside of the United States.
- SnS Grills
This thermometer is good quality and it works excellent!!! Love the features this thermometer has! I've gotten several products from SNS Grills and everything I've got from them is of good quality! It's sad that someone gave one star because of not using any common sense. Anybody knows that putting plastic on something hot it's gonna melt regardless of want it is. So yes I would definitely recommend this thermometer. Love it!!
It shipped very quickly. Easy to read in low light. Easy to use.
I used this thermometer to smoke 2 large pieces of meat and they both came out PERFECT!! This thermometer has great range and accuracy and is easy to set up and use.
The new cook shed has been a pleasure to work in and the SnS-500 works like a dream. My previous thermometer still works perfectly but it only has two probes where as the new SnS-500 has four now I can monitor five meats plus chilli /soup or ambient temp from the recliner
It's ******* spectacular. I can actually have the freedom to do other things when I grill compared to the $40 piece of **** I bought from Amazon. Built to last, too.