Slow 'N Sear® Kettle Grill - Without SnS
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Need a Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle and the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
Overall a nice grill. Lots of nice touches (probe port, side table, temp gauge next to vent, etc) and cooks very well. I’ve found it easier to hit and maintain target temps vs my old Weber. Temperature responds quickly to vent adjustments. Assembly was generally straight forward and parts were well labeled. Quality could be improved. Enamel finish on the bowl is uneven and the welds on the probe port and smoke hole cover needed to be filed down to avoid cutting myself. Most annoyingly, out of the box the grill grate was bent at the hinge and would not close completely without a great deal of fiddling. Customer Service was excellent and they promptly sent out a new grate. Even with the quality issues, I would recommend the grill. The features plus performance make it a winner.
Thank you for purchasing a kettle and for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry for the quality issues, and we're happy we were able to sort that out for you. We hope you enjoy using it for many delicious meals! If you ever need anything else from us, just let us know! Thanks again.
Product is nice with the features that I was looking for. It is great for low and slow cooking. Cosmetically it did have a couple flaws from the welds from the inside but works as it should. Also the gasket came in two pieces. One side was like a felt material and the other was more solid. The felt is fuzzing off the one. It stills seals nicely but might have to go with a different gasket. I only have 3 cooks on it. I do however recommend the kettle. The temperature has held and that is what I was looking for.
This is the best kettle out of the box I have ever used. It holds temp like no other kettle and I love how the side table is attached to the body by screws instead of clipping on the side. Also the 4 legs have work great and I haven't had any instability!
This makes us so happy to hear! Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you're liking your new kettle grill. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always happy to help!
I bought the kettle and my first cook was some simple wings. Came out perfect. Grill is amazing to keep temperature steady. I bought the bundle of accessories as well. I can’t be more satisfied
Recently purchased SNS Kettle. Received via 2-Day shipping. Instructions were well documented. Immediately noticed paint on lid was not uniformed and spotty on area opposite of the vent/thermometer. Other than that, grill works as advertised. I purchased several products from SNS, but was unhappy with the paint issue.
Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review. We are so sorry to hear about the paint issue. If you'd like to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Customer Service can assist you further. Thanks again!