Slow 'N Sear® Kettle Grill - Without SnS
This item is on BACKORDER.
Please read the following backorder information:
- The item is expected to ship Mid to Late October.
- If you'd like to purchase one, please "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process. Your payment is due at the time of purchase for the full amount + tax (if applicable).
- If you purchase any additional items with this item, those products will NOT ship separately. When this item is in stock, your entire order will be boxed and shipped to you.
We are working diligently to ensure that you all can keep making better backyard barbecue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- FREE aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Need a Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle and the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
I bought the SNS grill based on my experience with other SNS products. The grill was designed by people who grill, and had to adapt other grills to fit their needs. This grill addresses these issues ( probe ports, bigger air flow openings, better fitting lids...). I would recommend this product to any serious grilles out there.
Have cooked on it a few time. Love how it cooks. I am very pleased. The only negative thing I can say is the handle on the lid did not line up very easy. I ended up scratching up the stainless and the screw striped trying to get it tightened. Definitely not a deal breaker. But could have been better.
All the features work as advertised and are a major improvement over a Weber Mastertouch. Could use some improvements in build quality, particularly in the enamel finish and some weld spots. The enamel showed some irregular spots, as if it had dripped before oven curing. Some weld spots need to be improved, as they showed small gaps and one of the 4 cooking grill supports on the main bowl was a bit loose
Purchase this for my boyfriend and we both love it. Also got the Platinum bundle and he was very ecstatic over the it. Very sturdy, easy to clean. Great product!♡
The SNS kettle grill is an innovative design but with decent quality and design execution. If you already have a kettle grill, this is honestly not a step up. Though if you don't have a kettle grill or a grill, then yes, I recommend this one because it has all the built-in features a smoking grill should have, but the execution of the design is average. The designs around how things fasten together could use some re-design / reconsideration! For example, the pin-wheel air-vent at the top of the grill grinds on the top of the grill lid. So I had to add in an extra washer of my own between the lid and the vent-wheel to fix this design error. Plus the screw, washer, lock washer, nut combination (manufacturer design) at that joint loosens and tightens as you spin open or closed that vent. A use of a shoulder bolt would have been a more correct to use of a fastener than a full-threaded screw, so that the nut would bottom out on the threads before over tightening the joint. Other manufactures rivet on this vent to ensure a correct gap and spin ability. As for what's great, is that it already has a hole for a port fan, a hole for probes to past through, lid vent and thermometer on the same side, and an attached folding side table. As a mechanical engineer, with well over a decade of new product development career experience, I'm going to be a bit more critical of the design than possibly most.
Thanks for purchasing a kettle and for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry it didn't work out for you. If there's anything else we can help with, just let us know. Thanks again.