Slow 'N Sear® Kettle Grill - Without SnS
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- FREE aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Need a Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle and the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle!
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
Excellent grill!! Holds steady temperatures and runs like a champ.
Excellent product, much to improve in painting, My kettle arrived with a missing emblem But they sent it to me immediately at no cost
Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review. We are so sorry about the missing nameplate. If you ever have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Hope you enjoy your new grill for many years to come! Thanks again.
My kettle arrived promptly, and was easy to assemble. I had one question during assembly, and that was answered via email within one hour. Despite warnings about needing two people to assemble it, I was able to do so easily solo. I already had the SnS, and Drip & Griddle, so while this review is based on a purchase without them, I've used them in every cook on this kettle, so stand apprised. I've cooked several times on the kettle, both with and without an ATC. It performs remarkably, holding low and slow temps manually better than my Weber Limited Ed. Red Kettle (both kettles with gaskets). Two small flaws appeared in the porcelain after the first cook. I contacted S&S, who immediately offered me a new bowl. I declined in favor of some touch up paint and assurance that I could take a rain check if it got worse. I got the touch up paint, and am happy as a clam. Sum...this is an awesome kettle! It has all the mods we want to make to our Weber, only better. It totally rocks temperature control, and will be my go-to...not that my Webers will languish for total lack of use...but they'll be dedicated to niche uses like rotissarie and Vortex wings, or when I need extra capacity. Well done SnS! Great product, and great customer service!!!
Very happy with the product and their customer service. Highly recommend this product as it's a great upgrade to the Weber Kettle.
The team at SNS Grills has done it again, but this time with a kettle. The only negative aspect of this kettle is that the handle for the ash vents doesn't seem to lock into place -- if rotated it could slide out. Beyond that, this kettle is everything I've wanted from the competition, straight out of the box without the need for custom mods. Temperature management has been straightforward without any fiddling of the vents, the temperature probe hole is quite handy, the table is fantastic, four legs give added stability, the lower porcelain grill grate is a nice touch and stays clean between cooks, the shallow dome crisps poultry skin nicely in indirect heat, the upgraded easy spin cooking grate is fantastic for searing, the ash vents seem less flimsy than others, the lid holder is a great space saver, the color is gorgeous, and the thermometer being on the correct side is actually helpful now. Great job on this one, SNS. With the addition of the Slow N Sear and elevated cooking grate, cooks are better than ever. I can’t wait to see the ring attachment for pizza and rotisserie.