Elevated Cooking Grate
Create a Second Level of Grill Space
You get it all with the Elevated Cooking Grate: a larger cooking space AND more versatility to your grilling styles.
- Add an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking capacity to your grill by creating a second level – perfect for another rack of ribs or more wings!
- Place the Elevated Cooking Grate directly over the coals for a “Santa Maria-style” grilling experience. A great way to get ultra-crispy, super-juicy chicken without scorching!
- Secure fit – rests behind the grate handle and on two pronged “feet” of the cooking grate crossbar.
- Compatible with standard or hinged Weber 22″ cooking grates, the 22″ EasySpin grate, and 26″ cooking grates.
- Durable, nickel-plated steel
- cooking space
- n sear
- cooking grate
Must have for a 22 inch kettle
I use the nickel plated elevated cooking grate all the time in my 22 inch kettle with my slow n sear, it adds a lot of extra cooking space for another rack of ribs or I really like to use it when I’m cooking wings. It’s higher above the cooking grate so it’s hotter up there and really gets those wings nice and crispy.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you're liking the elevated grate!