Slow ‘N Sear®
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill with the Original Slow 'N Sear®!
Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with the Original Slow ‘N Sear®!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the original Slow 'N Sear® different from the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe?
- The water reservoir is attached and non-removable
- The bottom is open and sits directly on the grate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- Slow N Sear
Great well made product
Must have for a Kettle
Great grill accessories from SNS great quality got it for my father’s birthday as grilling season is right around the corner!
Smoked a 10 lb pork butt last Sun and my SlowNSear worked as advertised. I belong to a couple BBQ groups of FB and I highly recommended it to those with a kettle grill.
The best accessory for any Kettle Grill
Way better quality than other manufactures holds the coals perfect and the water keeps your meat moist as your grilling your meats keeps coals longer and great for reverse searing steaks. It's a must have for your SnS Kettle or Weber Kettle grill. Get you one! A++++
I had heard a lot about the SnS and how it helps with temperature control, and boy, did it live up to expectations. I tried my hand at a full packer brisket last weekend, and it turned out amazing! Super consistent temperature without a lot of fluctuations. Easy to clean afterwards. This will, without question, be used all the time.