SnS Grill Gloves
If You Can't Take the Heat, Then You Need Gloves
I have burned my hands... who hasn't. It sucks. But you know what I wished I had? Gloves. Gloves like this. Now there is no more "ow that is hot!", "ooo, got some longer tongs?", "I wish I had made the fire not as hot". Whether you're spinning your EasySpin™ Grill Grate to get the perfect sear, handling your SnS Plancha or Drip 'N Griddle Cast Iron pan, or you want to quickly move around hot coals, you'll want to reach for these gloves first!
- Made with grade A leather
- Heat tolerant up to 572°F (300°C)
- 13-inch length to keep your hands and wrists protected
- One size fits all with 6" width
- Cuff loops allow you to hang them near your grill for quick access
- Light gray with black layered palm and fingers and red stitching throughout
- “SnS Grills” printed logo reminds you of all the great meals to come!
Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth and hang to dry. A suede brush can be used, if needed. Do not machine wash.
- grill mittens
Grill gloves are glorious
I love them. No burns so far!!
all around very good products
Good dexterity for flipping burgers
Gloves work fine for flipping food, decent dexterity, and the Long cuffs protect your arms. However, DO NOT attempt to carry a hot pan (cast iron skillet, dutch oven, etc) for more than a few seconds. Heat will conduct straight through. To be fair, the gloves are not a pair of oven mitts. Recommended with reservations.
They keep out the heat
I was able to get my hand right down by the fire to adjust the coals and never felt any heat. They outperformed my expectations.