Turn Your 22" Grill into a Griddle!
The carbon steel
Plancha (griddle) from SnS Grills provides a smooth, flat top cooking surface with excellent thermal conductivity, which is perfect for smash burgers, Philly cheesesteaks, Hibachi style meals, breakfast and much more. Once seasoned*, the natural non-stick cooking surface makes this Plancha (griddle) easy to cook with and also very easy to clean and maintain.
Specifically designed for:
23 lbs of heavy duty, carbon steel with high thermal mass and heat retention
¼ inch thickness provides strength and durability. Guaranteed not to warp!
- High quality, cooking surface is ideal to ensure the crust stays on the food and not on the steel
- The specially designed profile allows the Plancha to be rotated 360° so you can position your food over your preferred heat zones without actually moving the food.
- The combination of the two cut-outs enable the heavy weight of the Plancha to be handled in and out of the grill while wearing gloves. Do not handle when hot.
Large handles provide excellent airflow and allow the ideal placement of a drip tray underneath. The flat edge of the handles makes it convenient for scraping a spatula while cooking.
- Sits close to the coals to give excellent fuel efficiency
- Works well with the Slow 'N Sear® for two distinct cooking zones
The 3 cooking grate supports in your grill need to be of sufficient strength to hold 23 lbs in weight plus foods/liquids. Plancha is 21.65 inches in diameter. It also works well on top of your existing cooking grate.
*Each Plancha comes with detailed instructions for seasoning