SnS Carbon Steel Flat Top Plancha
Turn Your 22" Grill into a Griddle!
The carbon steel Plancha (griddle) from SnS Grills provides a smooth, flat top cooking surface with excellent thermal conductivity, which is perfect for smash burgers, Philly cheesesteaks, Hibachi style meals, breakfast and much more. Once seasoned*, the natural non-stick cooking surface makes this Plancha (griddle) easy to cook with and also very easy to clean and maintain.
- 23 lbs of heavy duty, carbon steel with high thermal mass and heat retention
- ¼ inch thickness provides strength and durability. Guaranteed not to warp!
- High quality, cooking surface is ideal to ensure the crust stays on the food and not on the steel
- The specially designed profile allows the Plancha to be rotated 360° so you can position your food over your preferred heat zones without actually moving the food.
- The combination of the two cut-outs enable the heavy weight of the Plancha to be handled in and out of the grill while wearing gloves. Do not handle when hot.
- Large handles provide excellent airflow and allow the ideal placement of a drip tray underneath. The flat edge of the handles makes it convenient for scraping a spatula while cooking.
- Sits close to the coals to give excellent fuel efficiency
- Works well with the Slow 'N Sear® for two distinct cooking zones
- 57cm / 22 inch round Kettle style grills (including Weber)
- 57cm / 22 inch round Kamado style grills
Slow 'N Sear® Kettles
Slow 'N Sear® Kamados
*Each Plancha comes with detailed instructions for seasoning
A hefty piece, but well worth it! probably my favorite accessory for my grill. I've done eggs and bacon, burgers, and veggies and it is so nice having this accessory.
I have used it twice since purchase and I have to say it is the best addition to my grilling. I've been told I now make the burgers better than any restaurant. By the end of summer, it should be cured to the point that it needs no oil at all. Clarified butter is always at the ready now. Probably my only minor complaint is that charcoal just doesn't seem to last as long when using the smoke and sear in conjunction with the plancha, but do love having different zones of cooking with less clean up and mess.
I love it for cooking all kinds of food on. I recommend a laser thermometer to dial in your surface temps. I sanded all of the sharp edges especially the handle eges with an orbital sander so I dont have to worry about cutting my fingers.
Instructions on how to season was simple and easy. Made awesome steak and shrimp. Thank you for a awesome product!