SnS Carbon Steel Flat Top Plancha
Turn Your 22" Grill into a Griddle!
The carbon steel Plancha (griddle) from SnS Grills provides a smooth, flat top cooking surface with excellent thermal conductivity, which is perfect for smash burgers, Philly cheesesteaks, Hibachi style meals, breakfast and much more. Once seasoned*, the natural non-stick cooking surface makes this Plancha (griddle) easy to cook with and also very easy to clean and maintain.
- 23 lbs of heavy duty, carbon steel with high thermal mass and heat retention
- ¼ inch thickness provides strength and durability. Guaranteed not to warp!
- High quality, cooking surface is ideal to ensure the crust stays on the food and not on the steel
- The specially designed profile allows the Plancha to be rotated 360° so you can position your food over your preferred heat zones without actually moving the food.
- The combination of the two cut-outs enable the heavy weight of the Plancha to be handled in and out of the grill while wearing gloves. Do not handle when hot.
- Large handles provide excellent airflow and allow the ideal placement of a drip tray underneath. The flat edge of the handles makes it convenient for scraping a spatula while cooking.
- Sits close to the coals to give excellent fuel efficiency
- Works well with the Slow 'N Sear® for two distinct cooking zones
- 57cm / 22 inch round Kettle style grills (including Weber)
- 57cm / 22 inch round Kamado style grills
Slow 'N Sear® Kettles
Slow 'N Sear® Kamados
*Each Plancha comes with detailed instructions for seasoning
I have only used it once so far with Philly cheese steaks. I'll give myself a C grade. Appears to be a little learning curve. It is definitely high quality and I can't wait to try breakfast this spring. Shipping was immediate, like two days.
This is a great new tool to add to my BBQ experience! This thing can have probably three zones for heat depending on your coals beneath it and their placing. I absolutely love this thing! Problem was that I didn't really know how to store it, but I found a great product that is perfect for this. If someone wants to email me, I will show them what I found Joe
Best Plancha ever!
I bought the flat top Plancha for my Weber 22”. I also planned on using it when I upgraded to the S&S Komodo and was glad to hear it will fit both. I’ve used it once so far and it works fantastic! My guests said it was the best smash burgers they ever had! Tonight I’m making filets on it. Can’t wait to see how they come out. Thanks for a great product! So glad I made this purchase! Mark
I cook smoked salmon and IT was just great Thanks
Great addition to my Weber grill.
I use the Plancha flat top almost every time I cookout. I have two 22 in. Webers and one is dedicated to it the plancha now. I use it for everything, burgers, fish, shrimp, scallops, vegetables, bacon, pancakes and searing steaks. I recommend anyone with a 22 in. grill buy one of these to compliment their regular grill grates. The rest of the SnS grill system works great too. Sure as some have complained it is heavy, But that's what makes it work. Some one complained that it was hard to add charcoal to cook longer cooks. I have found that less charcoal works well, generally about a half full chimney works for anything I cook on it. If you are needing to add charcoal you are missing the point and misunderstanding the purpose of this flat top. It absolutely works great! Needless to say I like it!