SnS Carbon Steel Flat Top Plancha
This item is on BACKORDER.
Please read the following backorder information:
- The item is expected to ship by mid-March, 2021.
- If you'd like to purchase one, please "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process. Your payment is due at the time of purchase for the full amount + tax (if applicable).
- If you purchase any additional items with this item, those products will NOT ship separately. When this item is in stock, your entire order will be boxed and shipped to you.
We are working diligently to ensure that you all can keep making better backyard barbecue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Turn Your 22" Grill into a Griddle!
The carbon steel Plancha (griddle) from SnS Grills provides a smooth, flat top cooking surface with excellent thermal conductivity, which is perfect for smash burgers, Philly cheesesteaks, Hibachi style meals, breakfast and much more. Once seasoned*, the natural non-stick cooking surface makes this Plancha (griddle) easy to cook with and also very easy to clean and maintain.
- 23 lbs of heavy duty, carbon steel with high thermal mass and heat retention
- ¼ inch thickness provides strength and durability. Guaranteed not to warp!
- High quality, smooth polished cooking surface is ideal to ensure the crust stays on the food and not on the steel
- The specially designed profile allows the Plancha to be rotated 360° so you can position your food over your preferred heat zones without actually moving the food.
- The combination of the two cut-outs enable the heavy weight of the Plancha to be handled in and out of the grill while wearing gloves. Do not handle when hot.
- Large handles provide excellent airflow and allow the ideal placement of a drip tray underneath. The flat edge of the handles makes it convenient for scraping a spatula while cooking.
- Sits close to the coals to give excellent fuel efficiency
- Works well with the Slow 'N Sear® for two distinct cooking zones
- 57cm / 22 inch round Kettle style grills (including Weber)
- 57cm / 22 inch round Kamado style grills
Slow 'N Sear® Kettles
Slow 'N Sear® Kamados
*Each Plancha comes with detailed instructions for seasoning
The carbon steel flat top is by far the best addition to any kettle grill. The possibilities are endless of what you can cook.
Just got my grill it is amazing love it.....the workmanship is great however the Plancha has burrs 360 on every surface, I am a machinist by training and my boss would have fired me if I had put that out as a final product, especially when I had on the machine it would have taken 5 minutes to smooth the edges. SNS team you have an amazing product fix the Plancha feel free to contact me for help
Thank you for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you're happy with the kettle! However, we do apologize for any issues with the plancha. If you're still not happy with it after washing/seasoning it, please email us at email@example.com and let us know. We certainly want you to be happy with your purchase. Thanks for the feedback. We do appreciate it. Happy grilling!
Another amazing SNS product! Seasoning was easy. Have used it 2 times for smash burgers and was very pleased with the food. It’s actually fun to cook on the plancha. I now prefer burgers on the plancha than cooked on the cooking grate.
I got this for my birthday a few weeks back, and , so far, have made up Philly cheese steaks and smashburgers a couple of times. This is *SO* much nicer than the best grill options I've used for these before. First off is the sheer amount of real estate. Most of the surface of a 22" kettle is available for cooking. The two handle cutouts are absolutely needed to lift this beast in and out of the kettle, as well as for airflow. At 1/4 inch thick, this 23 lb carbon steel monster does a fantastic job of holding and transmitting heat. Used with two zones, I can put a hard sear on smashburgers on one side, while simmering onions and peppers on the cooler side, and toasting buns in the middle. Seasoned according to the instructions, it's nonstick and smooth as glass. Great job, SNS!