SnS Grill Gloves
If You Can't Take the Heat, Then You Need Gloves
I have burned my hands... who hasn't. It sucks. But you know what I wished I had? Gloves. Gloves like this. Now there is no more "ow that is hot!", "ooo, got some longer tongs?", "I wish I had made the fire not as hot". Whether you're spinning your EasySpin™ Grill Grate to get the perfect sear, handling your SnS Plancha or Drip 'N Griddle Cast Iron pan, or you want to quickly move around hot coals, you'll want to reach for these gloves first!
- Made with grade A leather
- Heat tolerant up to 572°F (300°C)
- 13-inch length to keep your hands and wrists protected
- One size fits all with 6" width
- Cuff loops allow you to hang them near your grill for quick access
- Light gray with black layered palm and fingers and red stitching throughout
- “SnS Grills” printed logo reminds you of all the great meals to come!
- quality gloves
They are nice but nothing really special. Similar to what you can buy at Ace Hdwe. for the same price.
They do what there designed to do... Protect your tender little fingers from getting burned... I used to wear basically the same gloves when mig welding aluminum!!! Lol Have a great day! Ted
Strong gloves. Good texture, easy to manipulate things while wearing.
Well made, comfortable and you are in control with these gloves! Big difference from my old fingerless grill mittens...highly recommend!
These worked out just fine. Heat protection was excellent