Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle Grill
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
Grill Features Include:
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- Introducing the new color, black! Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want the original Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle!
- The aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is sold separately. We've found that the Slow 'N Sear® Kettle has a great seal, so the gasket is not necessary but can be added if you choose.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: Black (Porcelain Enamel) Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
Bringing the heat!
I love the dual zones! The ability to put an awesome crust on a steak, then slow heat it on the opposite side is priceless.
Very good grill. I like the stainless cook grate. Being able to spin the grate works well for building crust. The collapsible shelf is really convenient. Looks like it will last a long time.
I’m not the One Grill to Rule them All guy. I like the right tool for the job. I wanted a Kettle grill to do the things that Kettle grills do well, but I wasn’t sold on a Weber. Not knocking Weber, they make a great product. However, the way I cook on kettle grills goes against how Weber’s are designed. Whereas, the SnS Grills vent and thermometer on the same side make sense to me. Many features are well thought out are the smoke hole and the probe wire hole. No need to mod my grill. I’ve already made crispy skin wings, hotdogs, Picanha, and a brisket flat that went into chili. All delicious! My only recommendation, make a cart a la Weber Performer.
excellent except for ...
love the grill, the accessories, the food quality I can now make. The only problem was the shipping. I was charged the very high shipping rate ($300.00) used for komado style grills. I bought the kettle grill. Shipping cost more than grill and it was delivered by normal fed ex type carrier.
SNS deluxe kettle
Amazing product with simple yet remarkable innovation. Customer service goes above and beyond. I could not be happier with the kettle. Well worth the cost. A+