Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle Grill
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
Grill Features Include:
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want the original Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle!
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
We cook on it often. Recently purchased a smoker box to use with it. A joy to use and well made.
It’s a solid grill and with the slow n sear it works as advertised. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because part #22 (plastic pieces)that help hold the grills lid flops around. Plus I wish the legs were heavier duty. Having said that I still think it’s a better grill than the competition that’s in that price range.
After my first 7 hour smoke, I realized that the paint/finish on the inside of the lid was bubbled. Looks like my neighbor's $50 grill after he cooked on it and the paint peeled off. This goes along with the burned paint look around the lid vent that I mentioned in an earlier post. It holds temp fine but I am not sure how long it will last. To say I am disappointed in this grill would be a big understatement!
We're glad to hear that the grill is working the way it was intended to, and we're sorry to hear about the cosmetic issues in the paint. If you could please get some pictures of those defects and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to assist you further. Thanks so much for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review.
Really like the SnS grill. Hight points are the openings for thermometer cables and fire controllers. Low points are the inability to use the Weber kettle rotisserie attachment. Purchased thinking the two were the same size.
Hey Edward! Thanks for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear about your disappointment in the Weber rotisserie compatibility. We have seen some customers use it anyway with great results. However, we do have our own rotisserie kit in production to fit our Slow 'N Sear Kettle. Please make sure you're signed up for our email newsletter so you don't miss any upcoming product announcements. Please let us know if we can ever help with anything! Thanks again.