Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle Grill
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
Grill Features Include:
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- Introducing the new color, black! Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want the original Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle!
- The aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is sold separately. We've found that the Slow 'N Sear® Kettle has a great seal, so the gasket is not necessary but can be added if you choose.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
*All Kettle orders will ship in 1-2 weeks. Thank you for your patience.
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: Black (Porcelain Enamel) Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
Missing Hardware, Never Replied to Email
The product is okay but it was missing hardware, emailed them right away, never got a single response. It is now been over 3 months, still not a single answer.
I bought this grill about a month ago and so far it is great! Seems to be very well made and holds temp great.
First Kettle Style Grill
This grill is by far the best charcoal grill I have ever owned. Quality materials and abundant resources online and Youtube to help dial in your next grilling challenge. Everything made so far has tasted great. Would definitely recommend the SNS brand.
Good to Go!
Was originally looking at the Webber. I watched one of Chud's videos that mentioned SnS and hit the old Google machine. Compared the two and went with the SnS Deluxe with Drip 'N Griddle Pan. One stop shopping! I really liked how the Deluxe comes with the items I was coming to add to the other kettle. The vent and temp gauge being on the same side is nice. The "Smoke Hole" and "Probe Port" are nice feature too! Shipping was fast. Was surprised how well this thing is packed. unpacked, and had it together in no time. I liked how the hardware is packaged in connected in a plastic baggy belt, and well labeled. The grill seems well built. There are some parts of it that seem and feel "cheap." The top vent control black handle doesn't wont to stay on. The vent just feels really flimsy. The legs are super light and thin. I can see catching one of the front legs, while rolling it around and they way it's attached to the bottom of the kettle, its going to bend. The bottom shelf I would say is more to support the legs than to put anything on. Only time will tell if these may be longevity issues. That being said, I did the initial burn in and then grilled some Maine lobster tails on it's first fire! Everything worked as advertise and expected. Looking forward to more cooks!
Works as Designed
This works as advertised. the thermometer plus exhaust on the same side really works (as i spun the exhaust over the sns coals and saw a big temp increase) being able to have a built in water location is cool) How ever mine leaked smoke around the lid and I bought the optional gasket to remedy the leak. The screws ant bolts that comes with the grill works it is just not that good I wish it was still grey my neighbor asked where i got the rotisserie kit for my weber :( NOT THE FAULT OF SNS BUT IF YOU HAVE FIREBOARD DRIVE the Fireboard drive nozzle adapter internal mount piece interferes with the wiping motion of the blades of the ash catcher