Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle Grill
This item is on BACKORDER.
Please read the following backorder information:
- The item is expected to ship Mid to Late October.
- If you'd like to purchase one, please "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process. Your payment is due at the time of purchase for the full amount + tax (if applicable).
- If you purchase any additional items with this item, those products will NOT ship separately. When this item is in stock, your entire order will be boxed and shipped to you.
We are working diligently to ensure that you all can keep making better backyard barbecue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
Grill Features Include:
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- FREE aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want the original Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle!
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
No regrets with this purchase at all! This grill is a game changer!
This grill has been the best grill I’ve ever owned! There are so many features that just make so much sense! I love that it has the built in table and the temperature probes! The smoke hole is awesome for low and slow heat control! I made beef ribs and reverse seared a steak on this with my SNS Deluxe and everything has been nothing short of perfection! SNS products are excellent quality and a pleasure to use.
The search for a new 22-inch kettle led me to a $249 model from another popular grill manufacturer. It was nice but I was going to need to make a few upgrades and modifications to get the product I wanted. I stumbled across a comment somewhere mentioning the upcoming SNS Kettle, which happened to come stock with the modifications I would have made to this other grill, and even had upgrades I didn't know I wanted (porcelain-coated charcoal grate, porthole for smoking or temp control, Aramid fiber gasket). I decided to take a chance and I'm so far have no regrets. I did not expect such an excellent grill for the price. And Slow N Sear is a game-changing accessory that instantly made me a better griller. I've grilled and smoked on this kettle with the SNS several times already with outstanding results, and I look forward to many many more. Praises: It was packed well, and assembly was so much easier than I expected. The manual was clear and specific, with detailed illustrations, and all the little parts were in individual bags and clearly labeled. The gasket is quite effective at keeping heat and smoke from leaking out, and this thing holds temperature VERY well. As I said above, the included Slow N Sear is the best thing to happen to my grilling. Period. Even if you aren't in the market for a new kettle, buy the Slow N Sear. Seriously. Critiques: There were a couple of minor cosmetic flaws on the bowl that won't affect functionality or long-term durability, and some quite visible scratches on the side table right out of the box. So if you're someone who is bothered by cosmetic imperfections, just inspect extra carefully BEFORE you assemble it (the manual is very clear about this). I'm not one to care too much, especially since I'm going to use this table a lot and scratch it anyway, but unblemished out of the box is preferable. Additionally, the bowl came with stickers to identify the proper legs, but they were a pain to get off. I actually spent more time removing torn stickers and residue than I did assembling the grill. These were my only problems, so clearly not even really problems, just comments. Be sure to get the cover. I've been keeping mine inside between cooks until the cover ships, and I forgot one night. The morning dew the next day left a fine layer of rust on the seams of the side table. Totally my fault, and it wiped off easily, but just be mindful and don't risk it. On a side note: the customer service at SNS has been exceptional. I've had a few questions and inquiries and they're always timely in their responses, informative, and friendly. All in all, I'm very satisfied with the product and the SNS name overall. Great products from a company that knows grilling.
I have owned a Weber for over 15 years and it has worked great but was getting a little worn out. So, I started looking at new kettle grill and I came upon the SnS Grill, I liked what I read and saw on YouTube about it. I have now smoked on it several times and I can tell that I'm impressed. The indirect heating together works well and the pork came out great. I have to say if I had a wish list about how to make my Weber Grill better, all I would have to do is look at the SnS Grill. The rack is stainless, not plated steel. The vent is on same side as thermometer (better for indirect cooking). Ports for the meat probes and if in the future I get a temp controller/additions air draft. The bottom charcoal grate is porcelain coated not raw steel. 4 legs and a shelf instead of 3, a side shelf which can be folded out of the way when not using. I would recommend this grill to anyone serious and not serious about BBQ'in.
My first cook was a full packer brisket first I’ve ever done and this grill held 250 the entire 10 hr cook and that’s all I need to know. Comes air tight and Hands down best grill I’ve owned.