Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle Grill
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
Grill Features Include:
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- Introducing the new color, black! Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want the original Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle!
- The aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is sold separately. We've found that the Slow 'N Sear® Kettle has a great seal, so the gasket is not necessary but can be added if you choose.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: Black (Porcelain Enamel) Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
Packaging was effective and assembly went smoothly. Looking forward to testing it out soon.
Excellent grill. Puts Weber to shame.
Got this grill last year before Christmas and cooked with it al last summer. The only other cooker I used was my Oklahoma Joe Long horn and even that is no comparison with the ease it takes to set the SNS up for smoking not to mention maintaining temps through out the entire cook. Did some western ribs last week and it was solid temps all the way. Also tossed in a brick of cream cheese. If you've never smoked a brick of cream cheese, you're in for a real treat. By the way, I used SNS Rocky's Rub on the ribs and sprinkled on the cheese before smoking.
Good service, great grill.
I love the grill, it has all the feature's I'd want. The only hiccup I had was one of the legs it shipped with was incorrect, so mine had only one leg with a wheel and three regular legs. One quick email and they had a new leg sent, no questions asked. The grill works great, I've used it twice this week with the SNS Deluxe insert. The grill is great and so is the customer service.
A Great Tool To Make Some Killer Food
I really enjoyed the SnS Kettle Deluxe grill I purchased recently. I have found it easy to use and so versatile to cook and create a plethera of recipes and ingredients. I can't wait to discover more ways to cook tasty foods and feed some hungry folks. You guys really did your homework when designing this. Hopefully you will have a way to produce a 26" kettle grill.
kinda set back a little
I just received my grill two days ago and assembled it the same day, I'm not sure if the quality dropped or not from previous years but had a few issues that I did not feel should be an issue. First the leg marked 14L fitted to the location for 14L as marked on the grill bottom was not correctly aligned and the twist causes the leg to rub at the wheel. All other legs fit as they should, either they are producing a continuous design flaw or something isn't right about the snap in hole alignment on the leg or the connection point under the kettle. I also have an issue with the lid vent, it is like grinding the paint under it ( you can hear it grinding and i have loosened the nut to the point that it will probably not hold and I will have to keep tightening it off and on from time to time. Along with the black plastic piece that just falls off at the least amount of effort, (for keeping your hands safe from burning while adjusting the upper vent). I don't know, paying such a price for these three flaws is hard to stomach. I'm able to live with the leg rubbing the wheel I guess due to I'll only be moving it 3 feet each time I use it, the sad part is the top vent no matter how lose I make it (it's still grinding) and most likely ruining the finish. Expected more for a total cost of $500 ++ with accessories investment. watched a lot of you tube vid's and they didn't seem to have these issues. Possible quality drop??? I should have added photo's but unable to do atm. I'm a fan of SNS grills just shocked by these flaws .... Sad.