SnS Grill Gloves
If You Can't Take the Heat, Then You Need Gloves
I have burned my hands... who hasn't. It sucks. But you know what I wished I had? Gloves. Gloves like this. Now there is no more "ow that is hot!", "ooo, got some longer tongs?", "I wish I had made the fire not as hot". Whether you're spinning your EasySpin™ Grill Grate to get the perfect sear, handling your SnS Plancha or Drip 'N Griddle Cast Iron pan, or you want to quickly move around hot coals, you'll want to reach for these gloves first!
- Made with grade A leather
- Heat tolerant up to 572°F (300°C)
- 13-inch length to keep your hands and wrists protected
- One size fits all with 6" width
- Cuff loops allow you to hang them near your grill for quick access
- Light gray with black layered palm and fingers and red stitching throughout
- “SnS Grills” printed logo reminds you of all the great meals to come!
Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth and hang to dry. A suede brush can be used, if needed. Do not machine wash.
The gloves are average/nothing special. They fit large on my already larger sized hands - I wear large size work/winter gloves.
Heavy duty gloves that can really withstand the heat. Very easy to put on and take off.
Now I’ll say I have burned my hands a lot, but not since I’ve had these gloves. They are tactile enough that you won’t drop something and heat resistant enough that you can pick up a coal that bounce from your chimney onto your wood deck to prevent a fire (this actually happened)
They work great, easily dump coals from the chimney, set the grate in place, etc. I like that its long and loose at the wrist so it easily covers my watch and lower forearm.
They are nice but nothing really special. Similar to what you can buy at Ace Hdwe. for the same price.