Slow ‘N Sear®
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill with the Original Slow 'N Sear®!
Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with the Original Slow ‘N Sear®!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the original Slow 'N Sear® different from the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe?
- The water reservoir is attached and non-removable
- The bottom is open and sits directly on the grate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- Slow N Sear
This thing worked like a champ. Glad I went with the Deluxe over the smaller version. I did get the Easy Spin grate along with this as well.
My third. Plus 2 for relatives.
Quit thinking about and just get one, and then follow the directions. Success is in the taste/tenderness/ease.
Love this- I had no idea how well a weber kettle grill with the slow n sear would work for smoking brisket and pulled pork. I previously owned an expensive pellet smoker and this set up is so much easier, better, and overall less expensive. recommend.
Couldn't be happier!
Works exactly as advertised. Fits perfect in my Weber Kettle. Used it three times in the first week for indirect heating and smoking. Baby backs, Tri-tip, and for smoking bacon. Plan to go for a long smoke with a pork shoulder this weekend. Also, appreciate the clear instructions.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We hope you continue to enjoy
I love it!
I made my best smoked pork butt this weekend with this slow n sear! Ready to cook more with it! Hope to get the drip tray soon.