Slow ‘N Sear®
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill with the Original Slow 'N Sear®!
Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with the Original Slow ‘N Sear®! (Previously called the 1.0)
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the original Slow 'N Sear® different from the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe?
- The water reservoir is attached and non-removable
- The bottom is open and sits directly on the grate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
Product works as advertised. Highly recommend it to anyone who grills on the Weber Kettle
So I got a Weber Kettle at the beginning of the year and tried to do brisket a few times without SNS and it was mediocre at best. This past weekend I did a 18 pound brisket with the SNS and it kept the temps right at 250 f and it was by far my best brisket I ate 90 percent myself. If you are on the fence about it believe me it is worth it!!!
That's fantastic to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
I’m very happy with my entire experience
SnS is perfect for transforming your kettle into a legit smoker. Highly recommended. Easily keep cooking temps inline and requires little oversight throughout the cook. Held temp for over 9 hours without adding a single coal to the fire.