Slow ‘N Sear®
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill with the Original Slow 'N Sear®!
Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with the Original Slow ‘N Sear®! (Previously called the 1.0)
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the original Slow 'N Sear® different from the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe?
- The water reservoir is attached and non-removable
- The bottom is open and sits directly on the grate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
$118 US for delivery to Australia? Beware they will harvest all of your details before letting you know the freight charge.
Hey Ralph! We are so sorry the cost of shipping from the U.S. to Australia is so high. Unfortunately, for you to get a shipping quote, you have to enter in your mailing address. Our Customer Service would have also gladly assisted you with a quote via email or by phone. If you haven't done so already, check out our Australian retailer, Urban Griller at http://www.urbangriller.com/. Please let us know if we can help with anything else, and we truly apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for your interest in the Slow 'N Sear!
Great product. Used once and will use for all of my cooks.
First time using it I love how it worked an the hours I got out of it recommend this for everybody that likes to cook with charcoal
I'm very happy with this product, it's incredible how effectively it controls the heat for true "slow and low" barbecue. No more blowing past my target temp when I turn my back on the grill for a few minutes, or finding that the temperature crashed too low! And I was blown away by how screaming hot it gets when you leave the grill open for searing. Not only is this product great for low temp cooking when it's covered and high temp searing when it's open, I've also found that it's great for turning my kettle grill into a tandoor for making tandoori chicken! If you cover the lid but leave it tilted open just a little bit so there's more air flow, the inside can reach temps of 550 or even 600 degrees. Great for indirect extreme high heat cooking!