Slow ‘N Sear®
The Original Slow 'N Sear® is currently on BACKORDER. Please read the following information:
- The item is expected to ship mid-July, 2020.
- If you'd like to purchase one, please "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process. Your payment is due at the time of purchase for the full amount + tax (if applicable).
- If you purchase any additional items with the Original Slow 'N Sear®, those products will NOT ship separately.
- When the Original Slow 'N Sear® is back in stock, your entire order will be boxed and shipped to you.
- Free shipping is only to the lower 48 United States.
We are working diligently to ensure that you all can keep making better backyard barbecue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill with the Original Slow 'N Sear®!
Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with the Original Slow ‘N Sear®! (Previously called the 1.0)
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
How is the original Slow 'N Sear® different from the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe?
- The water reservoir is attached and non-removable
- The bottom is open and sits directly on the grate
- Outer dimensions are the same
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
Was able to set up a two heat zone, and smoke some ribs and chicken to perfection. End result was amazing! Glad I purchased this product
I legitimately regret not buying this sooner. Even without the "slow" part, it's 100% worthwhile for the sear part alone. My household is just my partner and I and prepping a charcoal grill for two most nights can be quite wasteful, but the heat i can generate on so little charcoal is amazing! Buy this now.
After watching a few YouTube videos on this product, I was admittedly, on the fence. Further investigation revealed more positive than negative opinions, I also understand that not everyone's mileage will be the same for any product. So, I went for it. First thing I noticed once I had the Slow N Sear out of it's packaging was it's build quality. The thing looks great and has a nice heft to it. Nice smooth edges and overall good craftsmanship. I've used this thing 3 times. I've cooked two 8-9lb Boston butts, and seared a couple ribeyes over it. All cooks were great, no complaints at all. I've always banked my coals to one side of my Kettle for low and slow, and it works just fine. The Slow N Sear provided significantly more cook time on both pulled pork cooks and I do mean significant than the banked coals. I always use Royal Oak All Natural. I simply followed the directions, fired it up and didn't touch it for almost 6 hours. I watched my Inkbird IBT-6XS and it hardly bobbled. After this time I noticed the temp started to climb so I went to investigate. The water reservoir was low, but the coals were chugging right along, a little less than half weren't even ignited. I topped off the water reservoir, tossed a couple handfuls of fresh coals in for good measure and let it ride. After that particular pulled pork cook, I had enough fuel left to cook a few pieces of chicken. Very impressed and glad I bought this thing. Thanks for a great product.
The Slow 'N Sear works as advertised. Hard to find other examples of a product that performs as well or better that the hype. I was surprised at how easy it is to maintain an even temperature through several hours of operation. This is an over the top winner.
My Slow ’N Sear was delivered in a timely fashion. I made the purchase to use on my first full packer beef brisket and the experience was truly amazing. The Slow ’N Sear fit perfectly inside my 22” Weber kettle. The charcoal holder handles a generous amount of briquettes and the water pan is compact. Both of these contributed to great heat management during my 11.5 hour cook. I did a great deal of research on brisket/kettle cooking and invested in the right tools and grill accessories to increase the chances of success…and it all came together and my brisket received rave reviews. Great product which I recommend to everyone that is serious about their BBQ.