Elevated Cooking Grate - Stainless Steel
Create a Second Level of Grill Space
You get it all with the Elevated Cooking Grate: a larger cooking space AND more versatility to your grilling styles.
- Add an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking capacity to your grill by creating a second level – perfect for another rack of ribs or more wings!
- Place the Elevated Cooking Grate directly over the coals for a “Santa Maria-style” grilling experience. A great way to get ultra-crispy, super-juicy chicken without scorching!
- Secure fit – rests behind the grate handle and on two pronged “feet” of the cooking grate crossbar.
- Compatible with standard or hinged Weber 22″ cooking grates, the 22″ EasySpin grate, and 26″ cooking grates.
304 Stainless Steel
- We use heavy-duty 304 stainless in this product providing long term durability and reliability. This product will last for decades.
- For Nickel-Plated, check out the Elevated Cooking Grate: Nickel-Plated
Works as advertised extra room on the kettle thanks
This is a nifty little rack! I've used it for a bunch of stuff, but the real kicker is I can now do as many racks of ribs (flat) as I can on my WSM 18"! Last weekend, I needed to do 6 racks of baby backs for a party, so had 3 on the WSM and 3 on my kettle / slow n sear with this little gem, and it was actually an easier cook on the kettle with the SnS! Using this rack and the one from my drip n griddle meant cleanup was much easier also!
With the elevated Cooking Grate - Stainless Steel, I can easily slow cook 3 racks of ribs! Perfect! And it cleans up really nice in the dishwasher!
Good buy, just the right amount of extra room. Solid construction, will last the life of the kettle. Nice one !
Just purchased the Elevated Cooking Grate and love it. More space for ribs as well as other items.