Elevated Cooking Grate - Stainless Steel
Create a Second Level of Grill Space
You get it all with the Elevated Cooking Grate: a larger cooking space AND more versatility to your grilling styles.
- Add an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking capacity to your grill by creating a second level – perfect for another rack of ribs or more wings!
- Place the Elevated Cooking Grate directly over the coals for a “Santa Maria-style” grilling experience. A great way to get ultra-crispy, super-juicy chicken without scorching!
- Secure fit – rests behind the grate handle and on two pronged “feet” of the cooking grate crossbar.
- Compatible with standard or hinged Weber 22″ cooking grates, our 22″ EasySpin grate, and 26″ cooking grates.
304 Stainless Steel
- We use heavy-duty 304 stainless in this product providing long term durability and reliability. This product will last for decades.
- The previously produced Nickel Plated version is no longer available
Just used this past weekend for time I’m really I’m pressed on the quality of SnS Products especially efficiency of burn time.
Works exactly as planned, a pork butt on top with 4-5 smoked sausage links below the butt. The butt drips as it cooks on the smoked sausage and it is a fantastic appetizer after 90 minutes while waiting for the butt to finish.
I am super pleased with the product,and I already recommended it!!!!
I bought this grate so I could warm items on it over the hot coals after searing the meat. I can warm up buns and biscuits, and I can cook corn on the cob without burning anything using the sear side of the Slow N' Sear. I also cook shrimp kebobs on it over the hot coals- the shrimp just cook to fast directly over the sear coals and can burn easily.