Elevated Cooking Grate
Create a Second Level of Grill Space
You get it all with the Elevated Cooking Grate: a larger cooking space AND more versatility to your grilling styles.
- Add an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking capacity to your grill by creating a second level – perfect for another rack of ribs or more wings!
- Place the Elevated Cooking Grate directly over the coals for a “Santa Maria-style” grilling experience. A great way to get ultra-crispy, super-juicy chicken without scorching!
- Secure fit – rests behind the grate handle and on two pronged “feet” of the cooking grate crossbar.
- Compatible with our 22" & 26" EasySpin™ Grill Grates as well as standard or hinged Weber cooking grates.
304 Stainless Steel
- We use heavy-duty 304 stainless in this product providing long term durability and reliability. This product will last for decades.
- The previously produced Nickel Plated version is no longer available
- cooking grate
does not sit well
item does not sit well on grate, wobbles, a lot of money for not proper setting.
We're sorry to hear that. If you could please contact Customer Service regarding this issue, they will be happy to help you figure out what's going on. It should not be wobbly. Thanks!
Love all my SNS products!!
Exactlly what I was looking for!
Fits My Needs
I started with just one of these elevated racks and then tried cooking a slab of ribs on the elevated racks over charcoal as I was cleaning out my freezer and didn't have the room for low and slow ribs. The process took about an hour and my family liked them this way. So what did I do, went and bought another rack to fit more ribs over the entire grill. Not that I'm going to cook ribs all the time this way, but it's nice to have to have an awesome tasting rib dinner in about an hour after coals are lit. Overall, I've had no issues with the rack so I'd say the quality is pretty good as well.
Nicely made good quality