Elevated Cooking Grate
Create a Second Level of Grill Space
You get it all with the Elevated Cooking Grate: a larger cooking space AND more versatility to your grilling styles.
- Add an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking capacity to your grill by creating a second level – perfect for another rack of ribs or more wings!
- Place the Elevated Cooking Grate directly over the coals for a “Santa Maria-style” grilling experience. A great way to get ultra-crispy, super-juicy chicken without scorching!
- Secure fit – rests behind the grate handle and on two pronged “feet” of the cooking grate crossbar.
- Compatible with standard or hinged Weber 22″ cooking grates, our 22″ EasySpin grate, and 26″ cooking grates.
304 Stainless Steel
- We use heavy-duty 304 stainless in this product providing long term durability and reliability. This product will last for decades.
- The previously produced Nickel Plated version is no longer available
- cooking grate
Nicely made good quality
love it, fits my style of grilling and BBQ.Fits perfect on my stock Weber grill.good quality. did my Rib Eye`s below and Corn on top.love it warming things up and with indirect cooking to
Fits my Weber perfectly
Overall I am very happy with the elevated grate. It's heavy and solid and does the trick. However, the first one I received had a broken weld out of the box. To their credit, customer service sent out a replacement the next day. However, on the second one the rectangular piece was welded at a wide angle and needs to be bent to sit right. Not a big enough problem for me to contact them again but they definitely have issues with quality control. But, they do have excellent customer service to make up for it and I won't hesitate to buy from sns again.
This really makes it easy to feed a crowd with a grill that has such a small storage footprint. People are amazed with how much food you can stuff in such a small grill. I slow cooked some ribs and cooked sausages for lunch and it all came out great.