Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kettle Grill
The Most Versatile Kettle Grill on the Market!
Grill Features Include:
- 304 Stainless Steel, 22" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability
- Side shelf rated for 20 pounds of brisket or pulled pork
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Larger, porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® accessory
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- Introducing the new color, black! Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Already have a Slow 'N Sear® insert? This Slow 'N Sear® Kettle is for you!
- Want the original Slow 'N Sear® insert with your new kettle grill? We've bundled them together in the Slow 'N Sear® Original Kettle!
- The aramid fiber gasket kit for better air control when cooking low and slow is sold separately. We've found that the Slow 'N Sear® Kettle has a great seal, so the gasket is not necessary but can be added if you choose.
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 41⅔ inches
- Height (without lid): 31½ inches
- Width (with shelf extended): 41¾ inches
- Width (without shelf): 30⅝ inches
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 22 inches
- Color: Black (Porcelain Enamel) Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- Shipping Dimensions: 26x26x15 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
- Customer service
SnS Deluxe Kettle Grill
I received my grill 3 days after I ordered it, The grill was very well packaged. All parts in excellent condition. Assembly was no problem. And straight forward. Looks like a great grill Unfortunately I have not used it yet because of health reasons. Hopefully soon.
I took 6 months to research different grills and talking to friends and others about what they use and why. Grew up using charcoal and eventually went to gas grills (they were cheap and easy). I looked at pellet grills, smokers, gas and charcoal even at combo grills and ready to spend a chunk of money. WOW, I already love this charcoal grill, great design, durable and helped me smoke a perfect brisket first time. Temp control is incredible. Not to mention the price was very affordable and they shipped quickly right to my door.
I'm glad to bought the SnS grill. It was exactly what I was looking for over the gas, pellet, and charcoal gravity grills.
Rusty Mess... Certainly NOT Stainless...
I though stainless steel was not supposed to rust? this grill is less than two years old and it looks like a rusty mess... I bought the SNS grill because it was supposed to be a 'cut above' the others... obviously it is not... my neighbor's 10 year old weber looks better... I even purchased a cover?... VERY Disappointed...
We are so sorry to see this. Seabreeze can certainly cause stainless steel to rust. We also received your email and responded there to assist you further. Please follow up via email at your earliest convenience so we can resolve this issue. Thank you for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave a review.
Not the best grill
After 4 months of using this grill Im not impressed by it the paints coming off peeling the inside of the grill top rust where the handles attach just another high end expensive piece of **** never again this whole country just gave up it seems to make good quality stuff anymore so next time I need another grill I will buy a used one thats already rusted and broke and not pay a fortune for something thats going to go to **** in 4 months
Hey there! Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review. We are so sorry to hear that you're not happy with your new grill. Other than the cosmetic issues, we hope that you're making some delicious food with it! Due to the exposure of the metal inside your lid, we will be happy to send you a new lid. For assistance with a replacement, please contact Customer Service by emailing email@example.com or by calling (704) 787-8946. We would want your original lid sent back to us so we can troubleshoot any issues. As for the rust, it looks like the lid might have been dropped and chipped, then rusted where it was damaged. It's also possible that the handle was overtightened, which could have popped the porcelain and caused rusting there as well. If you opt for a new lid, it will resolve all of these issues. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Thanks again for providing feedback on this.