Maverick XR-50 Thermometer
The Maverick XR-50 Thermometer is currently on BACKORDER. Please read the following information:
- The item is expected to ship early September, 2020.
- If you'd like to purchase one, please "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process. Your payment is due at the time of purchase for the full amount + tax (if applicable).
- If you purchase any additional items with the XR-50, those products will NOT ship separately. When the XR-50 is in stock, your entire order will be boxed and shipped to you.
- Free shipping is only to the lower 48 United States. We DO NOT ship the Maverick XR-50 internationally.
We are working diligently to ensure that you all can keep making better backyard barbecue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
A Must-Have Thermometer
Our resident BBQ expert, Dave Parrish, teamed up with thermometer giant Maverick Industries to design, develop, and create this must-have thermometer. The XR-50 Thermometer is loaded with features – FOUR probes, hi/low alarms, large back-lit display, extended remote unit range, and more – at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Multiple probes – the XR-50 comes standard with 4 hybrid, waterproof probes that can be used in any combination to measure grill and/or food temperature and user can set HIGH or LOW alarms for each probe. Probes are rated 716F° (380C°)
- Easy to use – a single back-lit LCD screen provides information on all four probes including hi/low alarms that couldn’t be easier to set. And the base and remote units come with hooks, magnets and a kickstand – ready to go anywhere and everywhere!
- Reliable – with a 500 ft range, you don’t have to worry about getting too far away from the grill before losing signal to the remote unit. This includes signal through multiple walls inside, too!
- Award-winning – AmazingRibs.com gives the XR-50 “a well-deserved (Best Value) Platinum Medal”.
*We DO NOT ship the XR-50 Internationally
- Mac n Cheese
I'm new to the whole BBQ gig, having been brought up on a good old South African braai..... But after having some incredible Texas brisket, I knew it was something I wanted to be able to cook at home. So my 2002 Weber Performer good a solid cleaning and some new toys..... And this is my first remote thermometer.... And wow!!! This past weekend I used it for the first time and it was awesome. I realize now how unreliable the temp gauge in my kettle is and having the remote unit inside in the AC made our South Florida weather so much easier to tolerate. This is a game changer... Way easy to use, and very accurate when I did a boiling water test/calibration. Very pleased with it and it pairs well with my new SnS ...... Now I just need to get better at cooking a brisket..... It turned out too dry.... Tasty.... But dry. But practice makes perfect and this thermometer will make practice easier.
Excellent! Have used twice already. Makes smoking meats on a Weber Kettle so much easier. I will undoubtedly be using the Maverick XR-50 when using my Masterbuilt smoker and my Charbroil infrared propane grill. Outstanding!
...and you'll get what you pay for. The Maverick is fantastic. No issues to report -- it just works.
First time I have been pleased with the results of grilling. Would not have been possible to do the brisket without it. Reverse seared stakes for the first time and the Maverick XR-50 made it possible. Best steaks from the grill I have ever done and I'll be 65 in 15 days.
you need a thermometer to cook meat. this has four. easy to set up, track your food and grill temps. alerts when temps go out of range.