SnS-500 Digital Thermometer
Our Leave-In Digital Thermometer is perfect for the Backyard BBQ Cook!
Our resident BBQ expert, Dave Parrish, knows his thermometers, so he set out to design a top of the line model that anyone can afford! This must-have thermometer is loaded with features – FOUR probes, high/low alarms, large back-lit display, extended remote unit range, and more – at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Wireless receiver (smaller unit) and transmitter (larger unit) with EZ-SYNC. Consistent operation of both power buttons. Quick press to turn each unit on. Long press to turn each unit off.
- Easy programmable low and high setpoint alarms for each probe with volume control
- LCD backlight: Dual color that won't fade when the alarms go off
- Integrated LED flashlight on the receiver
- 500 ft. transmission range
- Magnetic rear case with stand
- Hybrid temperature probes for monitoring ambient/food temperatures including:
- (2) 3 inch waterproof grill temperature probes
- (2) 6 inch waterproof food probes
- (2) grate clips
- Range of 14°F to 572°F (-10°C to 300°C)
- °C/°F (user configurable)
- Uses AAAx4 batteries (included)
*We DO NOT ship the SnS-500 thermometer outside of the United States.
- Customer service
Excellent customer service!
SnS 500 Digital thermometer
Works perfectly. Easy to use and set up. Superior to the last similar product I had. Highly recommended
Fast, pretty accurate, easy to setup. Really like the range. Had from another manufacturer's thermometer and the range made it almost as if I had to stay at the smoker. This one I can go anywhere in the house and it still stays connected. Nice having more ports also. Can purchase 2 of these for the price of 1 that only has 2 ports. I purchased 2 SnS-500's and as long as I turn on one at a time and let it sync, they stay connected to their specific remotes.
Fabulous customer service
I called 12/27 about an issue I was having with the 500 thermometer. Sharon was the customer service agent. She said they would send a replacement, along with an envelope to return the old unit. It arrived by Fed-Ex 12/29 I'm looking forward to trying the new one New Years Day. Thank you for demonstrating how customer service should be handled. Very impressive.
Love This Thermometer
Does everything I need