SnS-500 Digital Thermometer
Our Leave-In Digital Thermometer is perfect for the Backyard BBQ Cook!
Our resident BBQ expert, Dave Parrish, knows his thermometers, so he set out to design a top of the line model that anyone can afford! This must-have thermometer is loaded with features – FOUR probes, high/low alarms, large back-lit display, extended remote unit range, and more – at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Wireless receiver (smaller unit) and transmitter (larger unit) with EZ-SYNC. Consistent operation of both power buttons. Quick press to turn each unit on. Long press to turn each unit off.
- Easy programmable low and high setpoint alarms for each probe with volume control
- LCD backlight: Dual color that won't fade when the alarms go off
- Integrated LED flashlight on the receiver
- 500 ft. transmission range
- Magnetic rear case with stand
- Hybrid temperature probes for monitoring ambient/food temperatures including:
- (2) 3 inch waterproof grill temperature probes
- (2) 6 inch waterproof food probes
- (2) grate clips
- Range of 14°F to 572°F (-10°C to 300°C)
- °C/°F (user configurable)
- Uses AAAx4 batteries (included)
*We DO NOT ship the SnS-500 thermometer outside of the United States.
- Customer service
Well rounded product
It's nice getting temps on both sides of the meat on the grill and in the meat. I also can't beat the range of this device.
Much better than the other options...
I tried another wireless option that utilizes WiFi but was always losing connection. This 2-way radio system works much better and stays connected from much longer distances. Great product!
Very good product. Easy to use . Would recommend product
This is a great thermo. You can program 4 different temps
SnS 500 digital thermometer
Love having a portable receiver on the low and slow cooks, that allow me to go back in the house to cool off and enjoy some tv, especially now with football season starring off. It’s great that it uses radio rather than Bluetooth as Bluetooth doesn’t have the range these radio transmitters have. It really is a must have for any backyard cook :)