Slow ‘N Sear® 2.0
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® 2.0, now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” Weber kettle into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear 2.0 is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- bbq history
- kettle grills
- water tray
Slow n Sear 2
Great addition to the grill. Well made and well worth the money.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We hope you enjoy all of your upcoming delicious food. Happy grilling!
Slow n sear 2.0
Ok for searing. Very expensive. Not sure I’d buy again. Almost as much as my Kettle grill cost.
Hi Jerry! Thanks for making the decision to try out the Slow 'N Sear and for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that it didn't live up to your expectations. We encourage you to join our Slow 'N Sear® - Owners and Fans Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/slownsear/. You can find a lot of great tips on how to use our products as well as ask any specific questions you may have. If you need additional information from us, feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again, and happy grilling!
Best thing I ever did was buy this!!
This is by far the best invention in bbq history for kettle grills. I have a 22. Have used it probably 100 times. Never had an issue. Only problem I have had is that it warped a little in the water tray and it’s uneven, but other than that, no issues at all. I don’t cook without it. No matter what it is that I’m cooking. I think it makes it way too easy to get perfect bbq every time. Literally set and forget. Flavor and ease each time.
Works exactly as advertised
How often do you buy something based on a video or by reading reviews, and find it to be less than was said? I got a Weber Kettle 22? for Fathers?? Day this year and have been watching videos, learning as I go. The Slow ??N Sear has been well-represented on YouTube, both from ABC and other YouTubers. I've tried the ??Charcoal Snake? method and the basic charcoal baskets to help provide indirect heat during the long cooks. The problem with each is regulating temperature. My grill temps with the other methods would often get out of control. When you??re cooking a large piece of meat, you need to keep the coals away from it to avoid drying out or burning the meat. When cooking using the ??Snake?, I would have to move the meat around, losing heat, time, and juices each time. I bought the SNS 2.0, followed the directions exactly, and crushed the cook! My guests told me my brisket was better than the famous BBQ restaurant in St. Louis. I don??t know about all that, but it was pretty darn good. The device fits my kettle perfectly. The build quality is SOLID. The directions are easy to follow. As an engineer, I give much respect. As a BBQ aficionado, I have nothing but love for your company.
A MUST HAVE FOR EVERY KETTLE OWNER!!!
my first competition ever. out of 97 teams I placed 7th in chicken which was cooked on my slow n' sear. its super easy to use and consistent. do not hesitate! you wont be disappointed.