Slow ‘N Sear® 2.0
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® 2.0, now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” Weber kettle into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear 2.0 is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- bbq history
- kettle grills
- water tray
Great piece of equipment!
I’ve used the sns 2.0 on a 22” Weber with great results when using as a smoker. One load of coals lasted many hours and produced some amazing ribs and smoked sausage on a separate occasion! This set up made dialing in the temperature very easy and I can’t wait for warmer weather to take advantage of my new favorite grill accessory!!!
Best Invention since sliced bread. !!
This is an amazing product have used mine for a couple years. Built to last a lifetime. Have also bought all the accessories . Customer service is Excellent . Had a problem ordering The Dripn Griddle probably my fault . Dialed the phone number and The owner of the company answered the phone and handled my order . You rarely see that today. If your serious about smoking meat or cooking a perfect steak this is what you need, The SNS Facebook sight is great every body shares tips and techniques. No BS. Just people sharing good BBQ recipes and helpful hints.
Thank you, Terry! We really appreciate your loyalty and for taking the time to leave a review. Shopping with us provides an experience, not just another product. We're happy to have you on board!
So far not that impressed
I only had a chance to use it once, I wasn’t impressed. But it’s not fair to judge on one performance.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Pete. We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your first time using the Slow 'N Sear. We encourage you to experiment with it and hope that you're able to have a better experience. We have a lot of information and tips on our website as well as a Facebook group specifically for Slow 'N Sear owners - https://www.facebook.com/groups/slownsear/. Feel free to join the group and ask any questions you may have, or you can always email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your support!
Slow n Sear 2
Great addition to the grill. Well made and well worth the money.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We hope you enjoy all of your upcoming delicious food. Happy grilling!
Slow n sear 2.0
Ok for searing. Very expensive. Not sure I’d buy again. Almost as much as my Kettle grill cost.
Hi Jerry! Thanks for making the decision to try out the Slow 'N Sear and for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that it didn't live up to your expectations. We encourage you to join our Slow 'N Sear® - Owners and Fans Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/slownsear/. You can find a lot of great tips on how to use our products as well as ask any specific questions you may have. If you need additional information from us, feel free to email us directly at email@example.com. Thanks again, and happy grilling!