Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe Kamado
The Most Versatile Kamado on the Market
- Slow ‘N Sear® Kamado Grill
- Premium stainless steel cradle
- Slow 'N Sear 2.0
- Drip 'N Griddle™ Pan Deluxe
- 22” Two-Zone Cooking Grate w/ EasySpin™
- Stainless steel Elevated Cooking Grate
- Two (2) premium HDPP (high density polypropylene) side shelves
- Stainless steel upper charcoal grate
- Cast iron lower charcoal grate
- Ceramic deflector plate
- Ash tool
Today’s kamado-style grills, based on a centuries-old design, are well known for their thick, insulated walls and excellent heat retention. Typically, coals are placed in the lower portion of the cooker and food is placed on an upper cooking grate creating a one-zone cooking environment. Temperature is uniform throughout the grill’s cooking surface whether cooking low ‘n slow or at temperatures 700°+ F for searing.
The Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe Kamado has all of the sought-after characteristics of a high quality kamado cooker and then delivers MORE. Utilizing the patented Slow ‘N Sear® inside the cooking chamber, this kamado improves one-zone cooking and enables a true two-zone cooking environment creating the most versatile kamado on the market.