Savor the Flavor! Discover Our Signature Rub Recipes - Rocky's Rub and Not Just For Beef Rub
These two robust rubs make a dynamic pair Create a flavor profile all your own by mixing savory (Not Just for Beef) and sweet (Rocky’s Rub) together to your liking.
Rocky's Rub - Crafted for Perfect Color and Taste!
Named after my faithful pooch, Rocky’s Rub is all about the bark. A brown sugar-based rub balanced with savory flavors that’s perfect for when you want to develop beautiful color and flavor on your meat.
- ¾ cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup paprika
- ¼ cup chili powder
- ¼ cup garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons rosemary powder
- 2 teaspoons celery seed powder
- Optional – Teaspoon Citrus Zest
Not Just For Beef Rub - The Ultimate Flavor Enhancer!
A pepper-based rub that's beef's best companion, and it's not limited to just one grillmate. Its name says it all – it's an all-star on pork and chicken too, and trust us, the results are mouthwateringly remarkable!
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper (the smaller the grind the more peppery the rub)
- 1 tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ancho powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoons celery seed powder