Slow ‘N Sear® XL
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier & BIGGER!
Everything you love about the original Slow ‘N Sear® accessory in an “XL” size to contour to 26″ kettles!
- Holds more fuel for longer walk-away capacity (compared to original Slow ‘N Sear® in a larger kettle)
- Can handle larger quantities of meat – great for large families or entertaining!
- Includes a ventilated, welded stainless steel bottom plate to facilitate use of lump charcoal
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- It’s BIG! Each Slow ‘N Sear® XL is made of 8+ lbs of 430 stainless steel
- Use two together in the Weber Ranch Kettle (as pictured with wings)
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
The XL fits 26″ and larger kettle grills.
- Length: 23¾″
- Depth: 9½″
- Height: 4¾″
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- SnS XL
1st time I used it to smoke some featherbones (those or short ribs or riblets to those of you outside of the Midwest) on my 26" Weber for about 5 hours. The ease of setting the grill temp and changing temps from 235 to about 300 was phenomenal and I used only one chimney of charcoal. Am excited about my next smoke. I do have a large Weber smoker that I use to cook large loads of meet. Using the SNS on my grill is perfect for the smaller loads and much easier to clean up
Great product almost got 8 hrs cook time first time
The Slow ‘N Sear works exactly as described..if not better! Quality build with promising results!
Fits great in the Weber 26". Provides for a great low and slow grill. The Slow 'N Sear helps maintain desirable temperatures. Wife says it makes the best roasted corn. The water basket keeps meat from drying and helps steam vegetables. Some of the best chicken and roasts so far. Also, bison burgers were easy to cook with the SnS and Weber set up. Frozen burgers also tasted great and cooked with ease.. Looking forward to cooking fish and shrimp. Cooked chicken lastnight with no seasoning (not required) along with my first attempt at grilled mushrooms. Everything turns out excellent. Some of the best tasting, healthier meals cooked with the Slow 'N Sear. Thank you for a great product.
Got the XL and the deluxe drip pan. Everything works according to plan with my Weber 26" !!!