Slow ‘N Sear® XL
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier & BIGGER!
Everything you love about the original Slow ‘N Sear® accessory in an “XL” size to contour to 26″ kettles!
- Holds more fuel for longer walk-away capacity (compared to original Slow ‘N Sear® in a larger kettle)
- Can handle larger quantities of meat – great for large families or entertaining!
- Includes a ventilated, welded stainless steel bottom plate to facilitate use of lump charcoal
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- It’s BIG! Each Slow ‘N Sear® XL is made of 8+ lbs of 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
The XL fits 26″ and larger kettle grills.
- Length: 23¾″
- Depth: 9½″
- Height: 4¾″
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
Received my SNS XL a couple weeks ago and have definitely enjoyed the much added room for indirect cooking. For anyone with a 26'er you will be surprised how much bigger it gets with the SNS. Have yet to do a low and slow but have done 2 dry runs to get an idea on where to put the vents and see how long it will last. Pros... * Easy to setup for high or low heat. Pretty much just light it and go once you have it figured out. * Burn efficiency. When setup for high heat I was impressed with how long it lasted. Could have easily cooked another meal 2 or 3 hours later on the same coals. * Quality. Im not an engineer or expert by any means but this is a solid piece of metal. You will notice this is not the cheap knock off baskets from box stores. Cons... * For low and slow I was expecting a longer burn time, or at least longer than what I get with the snake method. Keep in mind I have only done 2 dry runs both lasted a little over 8 hours. Going to keep an open mind on this and reserve the right to change it. Overall I am quite happy with it and would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Heavy duty well built !!!! Works great
Just have to get to use it More with for smoking pits pose but overall good product
I use my SNS for everything... smoking, grilling, cooking. I wouldn’t use my kettle without it and strongly believe that it is the single most important addition/accessory that you can purchase.