Slow ‘N Sear® XL
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier & BIGGER!
Everything you love about the original Slow ‘N Sear® accessory in an “XL” size to contour to 26″ kettles!
- Holds more fuel for longer walk-away capacity (compared to original Slow ‘N Sear® in a larger kettle)
- Can handle larger quantities of meat – great for large families or entertaining!
- Includes a ventilated, welded stainless steel bottom plate to facilitate use of lump charcoal
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- It’s BIG! Each Slow ‘N Sear® XL is made of 8+ lbs of 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
The XL fits 26″ and larger kettle grills.
- Length: 23¾″
- Depth: 9½″
- Height: 4¾″
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- SnS XL
Worked great for steaks, pork shoulder and chicken wings. Can’t wait to use it again! Highly recommend for your kettle grill!
Added this to my new 26. I have been using the 22 SnS with the Drip n Griddle pan for some time. First cook went as expected. As with everything else I have bought from SnS the quality is amazing. Did a ton of wings for the first pass. Going for a longer pork shoulder cook this weekend.
I just did my first cook in this combination-4 racks of baby backs . The SNS is one huge piece of stainless . It was easy to load up and go for a long time . After 3 hours I added some hot oak coals from a fire pit . The result after 6 hours was Rib Perfection . Lots of bark, deep smoke ring, perfect bite. Rocky’s Rub was outstanding as well. This SNS is a must-have if you got a 26 inch Grill.