Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe (previously called the 2.0), now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe different from the original Slow 'N Sear®?
- The water reservoir is removable
- The bottom is a ventilated plate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- water reservoir
Used my Slow 'N Sear Deluxe right out of the box to smoke a pork shoulder butt for pulled pork. I filled it up with lump charcoal, added hot colas to the outer most couple of inches and didn't even have to stir the charcoal until hour 6. An incredible product for everybody doing long cooks on the Weber kettle.
I go the SnS deluxe for my new Weber kettle and it pairs perfectly. Smoked ribs, and brisket that same weekend and the charcoal lasts the entire smoke. The water reservoir is perfect for long smokes as it keeps the moisture in tact. I also have the original SnS and while it is also great the deluxe is exceptional and adds the easy clean up convenience.
I've been using every excuse to cook on my beloved weber kettle for almost a year now (including sub-zero temps) because the sns combined with a Bluetooth thermometer makes roasting and smoking delicious food cooked over hot coals a no-brainer. Just buy it now, you'll regret not doing this sooner. Grab the bundle with the porcelain coated drip pan and you'll basically replace your inside oven!
So glad to get this item. Heard great reviews about it and look forward to some great cookouts!!