Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe (previously called the 2.0), now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe different from the original Slow 'N Sear®?
- The water reservoir is removable
- The bottom is a ventilated plate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
Christmas gift slow and sear original for my Weber performer. Impressive how it held the temperature overnight for 9 lb pork butt definitely a game changer easy to use
Great product, arrived just in time and te quality is quite high. Definitely recommend this product
This solved my problem!
This thing should come with every weber kettle. It is game changing for both searing and for smoking. If you thought the char-baskets were good, these blow them out of the water. Also the construction is super sturdy, this thing is meant to last.
Purchased for my husband after buying him a knockoff brand that didn’t hold up. The SNS is sturdy and exactly what he wanted. He made corned beef, ribs and chicken so far and they have been amazing the ability to slow and sear is awesome. Great product!