Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe (previously called the 2.0), now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
How is the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe different from the original Slow 'N Sear®?
- The water reservoir is removable
- The bottom is a ventilated plate
- Outer dimensions are the same
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- SNS Deluxe
Welds are smooth and detailed. Quality is amazing. Instruction sheet is very easy to follow. Fast shipping.
Had it for about a week and have loved every second of it. Used it for the 4th of July and made some awesome pulled pork for a slow cook, then threw on some burgers just for fun. Glad I made the purchase and extremely satisfied.
I’ve made ribs twice. both 5hr cook on 100 briquettes probably only need 80 the temp held steady at 250 after the ribs I made a Boston butt, started it at 8 pm 225deg at 2am I replenished briquettes left vents on my Weber kettle alone and 8:45 the meat thermometer rang out I’m done. Wrapped in foil about 1 hr and perfect very easy
Rock solid construction and super easy to use. Great design makes it easy to maintain temps and get the cook you want. HIGHLY recommend
Works like a charm! This should be standard equipment for your Weber kettle. Huge upgrade for heat control!