Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe (previously called the 2.0), now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe different from the original Slow 'N Sear®?
- The water reservoir is removable
- The bottom is a ventilated plate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
Can’t say enough about the SnS Weber kettle conversion. Anyone who is looking to up their smoke game from the snake method needs this. Seriously - you need it. It makes temp control and humidity infinitely easier and it even is more conservative with fuel in my experience. I’ve had mine for over two years and it’s in perfect shape - still shiny after a good scrub. Just remember to add that boiling water to the trough BEFORE the coals or your water pan could bend slightly from differential heating. this happened to me but it’s only a cosmetic thing.
I finally bought this beast, I can’t say enough about it, from smoking to searing the SNS Deluxe rocks! -TrapStar BBQ Kauai
I went back and forth on whether to buy this for quite a while. After watching many videos and reading a lot of articles of it's pros and cons, I decided to give it a shot. I've since completed a handful of cooks using the indirect slow method and the direct sear method. Man, this thing really shines in low and slow. It was easy to set-up, manage temps, and I achieved 7+ hours on one basket full of Kingsford Original at 225 degrees. I'm very happy with my purchase and even bought another one for my Dad.
I now own two of them! Extremely well built of the finest materials. I’m now known in our circle of friends as the “Rib King!” And best of all, they perform as advertised! Great product!
The Slow 'N Sear is the best attachment for the Weber Kettle. I can do low and slow cooks, sear over direct heat, and so much more with this device. So happy with my Slow 'N Sear. YouTube video coming soon!