Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe, now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe different from the original Slow 'N Sear®?
- The water reservoir is removable
- The bottom is a ventilated plate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
Wish I had bought one sooner, smoked a meatloaf and it turned out great.
Good product. Spam emails.
Product is top tier. But email spam daily, even after unsubscribing several times has made me regret my purchase.
We truly apologize. We are showing you are still subscribed. We will unsubscribe you from promotional emails. If you change your mind, please re-subscribe
Phenomenal product and customer service.
Emailed customer service and my order was revised and shipped fast! Couldn’t of had a better experience.
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe
this thing actually did make a huge difference in my kettle experience, its extremely well built, I love having the water right up against the coals, it was much easier to control temp, made the best pork shoulder yet. I would recommend this to anyone that loves their kettle grill and is looking to up their game.
What an improvement!
I love my Weber kettle and use it often, but the slow n sear makes it even better! The design just makes much more sense than what Weber offers and build quality is on an entirely different tier. My only regret is that I didn’t get the grill grate, but I will order that soon and will keep an eye out for other things in the future. Keep up the good work SnS