Elevated Cooking Grate
Create a Second Level of Grill Space with an Elevated Rack
You get it all with the Elevated Cooking Grate: a larger cooking space AND more versatility to your grilling styles.
- Add an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking capacity to your grill by creating a second level – perfect for another rack of ribs or more wings!
- Place the Elevated Grill Rack directly over the coals for a “Santa Maria-style” grilling experience. A great way to get ultra-crispy, super-juicy chicken without scorching!
- Secure fit – rests behind the grate handle and on two pronged “feet” of the cooking grate crossbar.
- Use with our 22" & 26" EasySpin™ Grill Grates.
- Compatible with standard or hinged Weber cooking grates.
304 Stainless Steel Cooking Grate
- We use heavy-duty 304 stainless in this product providing long term durability and reliability. This product will last for decades.
- The previously produced Nickel Plated version is no longer available
- cooking grate
Looks like a great product but I haven’t had the opportunity to use it as of yet.
The Elevated Cooking Grate give me more room to add the additional items I want to grill. When doing steaks, and bake potatoes, and corn on the cob, on my grill, the Elevated Cooking Grate gives me the room to cook the bacon I love to add to my baked potatoes. There is nothing like grilled bacon flavor to added to a baked potato.
Weld on one bar
The weld on one bar was broke right out of the box still can use it but not to good when it’s brand new
Perfect addition to any kettle
Awesome addition to my Weber summit. Kamado. Can’t fit 2 in a regular kettle but you can in the kamado. Opens up a world of possibilities! SNS listens to its customers and makes , hands down the best bbq products !!! The customer service is top notch , delivery is always fast … keep up the great work !!!
Good addition to my kettle
I use my kettle to smoke salmon and make jerky and this is an excellent product to add grate space...Works great for that. Will be trying it out on veggies when grilling too. I had asked if I could get the SNS gloves instead of the cherry picker that was included in the bundle they had that I purchased as I had just purchased the cherry picker a couple months prior to this bundle being available. Got no response and got another cherry picker which I have no use for. Not very impressed with SNS's response to my request. They've always been pretty good to work with. The gloves are the exact same price as the cherry picker so I don't understand their reluctance to help a valued customer unless I'm not that.