Elevated Cooking Grate
Create a Second Level of Grill Space
You get it all with the Elevated Cooking Grate: a larger cooking space AND more versatility to your grilling styles.
- Add an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking capacity to your grill by creating a second level – perfect for another rack of ribs or more wings!
- Place the Elevated Cooking Grate directly over the coals for a “Santa Maria-style” grilling experience. A great way to get ultra-crispy, super-juicy chicken without scorching!
- Secure fit – rests behind the grate handle and on two pronged “feet” of the cooking grate crossbar.
- Compatible with standard or hinged Weber 22″ cooking grates, our 22″ EasySpin grate, and 26″ cooking grates.
304 Stainless Steel
- We use heavy-duty 304 stainless in this product providing long term durability and reliability. This product will last for decades.
- The previously produced Nickel Plated version is no longer available
- cooking grate
Fits my Weber perfectly
Overall I am very happy with the elevated grate. It's heavy and solid and does the trick. However, the first one I received had a broken weld out of the box. To their credit, customer service sent out a replacement the next day. However, on the second one the rectangular piece was welded at a wide angle and needs to be bent to sit right. Not a big enough problem for me to contact them again but they definitely have issues with quality control. But, they do have excellent customer service to make up for it and I won't hesitate to buy from sns again.
This really makes it easy to feed a crowd with a grill that has such a small storage footprint. People are amazed with how much food you can stuff in such a small grill. I slow cooked some ribs and cooked sausages for lunch and it all came out great.
Sometimes you just need more space to fit everything, & with part of the grill over direct heat, you lose some of that space. The Elevated Cooking Grate allows you to have that space back. Foiled wrapped baked potatoes sitting inches above the heat worked perfectly. Plus I had all the access to flip the Porkchops on the indirect side. It doesn't wabble or move, once on the rack properly.
Great grate. It has enough surface area to be useful. My other elevated cooking grate is just to small.