SnS Carbon Steel Flat Top Plancha
Turn Your 22" Grill into a Griddle!
The carbon steel Plancha (griddle) from SnS Grills provides a smooth, flat top cooking surface with excellent thermal conductivity, which is perfect for smash burgers, Philly cheesesteaks, Hibachi style meals, breakfast and much more. Once seasoned*, the natural non-stick cooking surface makes this Plancha (griddle) easy to cook with and also very easy to clean and maintain.
- 23 lbs of heavy duty, carbon steel with high thermal mass and heat retention
- ¼ inch thickness provides strength and durability. Guaranteed not to warp!
- High quality, cooking surface is ideal to ensure the crust stays on the food and not on the steel
- The specially designed profile allows the Plancha to be rotated 360° so you can position your food over your preferred heat zones without actually moving the food.
- The combination of the two cut-outs enable the heavy weight of the Plancha to be handled in and out of the grill while wearing gloves. Do not handle when hot.
- Large handles provide excellent airflow and allow the ideal placement of a drip tray underneath. The flat edge of the handles makes it convenient for scraping a spatula while cooking.
- Sits close to the coals to give excellent fuel efficiency
- Works well with the Slow 'N Sear® for two distinct cooking zones
- 57cm / 22 inch round Kettle style grills (including Weber)
- 57cm / 22 inch round Kamado style grills
Slow 'N Sear® Kettles
Slow 'N Sear® Kamados
*Each Plancha comes with detailed instructions for seasoning
Dan from Berwyn Illinois
Everything’s been great can’t complain I love it customer service fantastic dan Berwyn Illinois
My Plancha arrived about 2 weeks ago. I cooked 3 times on it since (smash burgers, cheese steaks and fajitas) and got rave reviews. It has performed as advertised and I’m totally happy with it. The only downside, which certainly isn’t SnS’s fault, is that real estate is tight when cooking for more than 3 or 4 people. Thanks SnS.
I have only used it once so far with Philly cheese steaks. I'll give myself a C grade. Appears to be a little learning curve. It is definitely high quality and I can't wait to try breakfast this spring. Shipping was immediate, like two days.
This is a great new tool to add to my BBQ experience! This thing can have probably three zones for heat depending on your coals beneath it and their placing. I absolutely love this thing! Problem was that I didn't really know how to store it, but I found a great product that is perfect for this. If someone wants to email me, I will show them what I found Joe
Best Plancha ever!
I bought the flat top Plancha for my Weber 22”. I also planned on using it when I upgraded to the S&S Komodo and was glad to hear it will fit both. I’ve used it once so far and it works fantastic! My guests said it was the best smash burgers they ever had! Tonight I’m making filets on it. Can’t wait to see how they come out. Thanks for a great product! So glad I made this purchase! Mark