22" Half-Moon GrillGrate
Direct Grilling at Higher Temperatures
GrillGrate is the grate that is changing the grill. The 3-D design delivers a better grilling experience with more control, even temperatures and fabulous searing without the char. GrillGrates SEAR + SIZZLE + RADIATE + PROTECT The formula is simple, the improvement is dramatic. This half-moon shape covers 45% of the grill's surface, and works great directly above the Slow 'N Sear®. Grates are cut to fit the 22″ kettle and the Slow 'N Sear® Kamado. Raised rail panel is made of hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum. GrillGrates season with use and require very little cleaning other than brushing the rails during warm up.
- Specifically designed for the 22″ round Kettle or Kamado style grill and fits perfectly above the Slow 'N Sear®
- ELIMINATES FLARE-UPS: Stop shuffling your food around to avoid charring. The raised rails amplify heat while aluminum conducts heat efficiently to eliminate those pesky hot and cold spots.
- NEVER RUSTS: Made from highly conductive hard anodized aluminum
- EVEN HEAT: No more hot spots or cold spots
- BOLD SEAR MARKS: GrillGrates deliver restaurant quality sear marks every time. Great for Pizza, Fish, Vegetables
- REVERSIBLE PANELS: Use GrillGrates rails up for traditional grilling or flip them over for a flat top experience.
- Includes (1) 21” deep x 8.25” wide radius cut panel and The GrateTool
- flare ups
- bonus charcoal rake
Love my grill grates and the free overnight shipping was a huge treat! I was using my grill grates the very next day after I ordered them.
I’ve used it four times and it works fine,leaves good grill marks and keeps flare ups away from my food.Ive been pulling a wing out of my Mallory grate when using to sear.Personally I think it’s a little pricey and that’s why I didn’t give it 5 stars.
I've used my GrillGrate once, to sear some burgers. Did a great job. Looking forward to flipping them over to do some steaks soon. Excellent craftsmanship, and the bonus charcoal rake is a nice touch. Highly recommend