22" Half-Moon GrillGrate
Direct Grilling at Higher Temperatures
GrillGrate is the grate that is changing the grill. The 3-D design delivers a better grilling experience with more control, even temperatures and fabulous searing without the char. GrillGrates SEAR + SIZZLE + RADIATE + PROTECT The formula is simple, the improvement is dramatic. This half-moon shape covers 45% of the grill's surface, and works great directly above the Slow 'N Sear®. Grates are cut to fit the 22″ kettle and the Slow 'N Sear® Kamado. Raised rail panel is made of hard anodized aircraft grade aluminum. GrillGrates season with use and require very little cleaning other than brushing the rails during warm up.
- Specifically designed for the 22″ round Kettle or Kamado style grill and fits perfectly above the Slow 'N Sear®
- ELIMINATES FLARE-UPS: Stop shuffling your food around to avoid charring. The raised rails amplify heat while aluminum conducts heat efficiently to eliminate those pesky hot and cold spots.
- NEVER RUSTS: Made from highly conductive hard anodized aluminum
- EVEN HEAT: No more hot spots or cold spots
- BOLD SEAR MARKS: GrillGrates deliver restaurant quality sear marks every time. Great for Pizza, Fish, Vegetables
- REVERSIBLE PANELS: Use GrillGrates rails up for traditional grilling or flip them over for a flat top experience.
- Includes (1) 21” deep x 8.25” wide radius cut panel and The GrateTool
- flare ups
- bonus charcoal rake
You will love this
Where have you been all my life
I love that its one piece compared to the interlocking sections you get with other grillgrates. Fits over the slow and sear insert perfectly giving you an even better sear zone but still allows you to have a cool/safe area for reverse searing/two zone cooking. Helps reduce flair ups and gets a better overall sear than the "cold grate" method in my experience (especially when flipped over). I like to use with the ridged side up for the most part though because when pared with the included specialty spatula it allows you to rotate and flip your meat much easier than normal grates or when upside down.
Super fast shipping!!!
Love my grill grates and the free overnight shipping was a huge treat! I was using my grill grates the very next day after I ordered them.
Works as described.
I’ve used it four times and it works fine,leaves good grill marks and keeps flare ups away from my food.Ive been pulling a wing out of my Mallory grate when using to sear.Personally I think it’s a little pricey and that’s why I didn’t give it 5 stars.
Very nice product
I've used my GrillGrate once, to sear some burgers. Did a great job. Looking forward to flipping them over to do some steaks soon. Excellent craftsmanship, and the bonus charcoal rake is a nice touch. Highly recommend