Slow ‘N Sear® Original Roasting Bundle
Bundle & Save!
This perfect pairing for your 22″ or 26" kettle grill combines the original Slow ‘N Sear® and our Drip 'N Roast Porcelain Pan.
This package includes 2 products:
- Slow ‘N Sear® -
- Our original Slow 'N Sear design
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 5+ lbs of heavy gauge stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Drip 'N Roast Pan - Porcelain -
- A drip pan to sit on your charcoal grate that contours to your kettle and makes clean-up a breeze
- A roast pan – use on the indirect side for roasting – the darker surface delivers a perfect brown exterior. Great for roasting veggies!
- This pan should not be used over direct heat as a griddle.
- Made from carbon steel with a durable, food-safe black porcelain coating.
- Easy to clean – and dishwasher-safe too!
- Total Weight: 13 lbs.
- n sear
Excellent quality, looking forward to years of use. Perfect fit for the Weber Master Touch Kettle, so much better that the charcoal boxes that were included with the grill. The drip pan keeps the grill clean for easy clean up. Couldn't be more pleased with my purchase, was reluctant to spend the money, not any more
Awesome product. I’m a member of the US military and deployed. Got an old timey weber and the slow n sear has brought it back to life!!
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! Thank you for your service. Happy grilling!
This thing makes bbq’ing so easy! Easy to maintain that low temp and slow cook the meat to perfection. Ppl think I know what I’m doing because of the slow and sear. The quality of the product is top notch as well. If you own a charcoal grill than the slow and sear is a MUST!