SnS Carbon Steel Flat Top Plancha
Turn Your 22" Grill into a Griddle!
The carbon steel Plancha (griddle) from SnS Grills provides a smooth, flat top cooking surface with excellent thermal conductivity, which is perfect for smash burgers, Philly cheesesteaks, Hibachi style meals, breakfast and much more. Once seasoned*, the natural non-stick cooking surface makes this Plancha (griddle) easy to cook with and also very easy to clean and maintain.
- 23 lbs of heavy duty, carbon steel with high thermal mass and heat retention
- ¼ inch thickness provides strength and durability. Guaranteed not to warp!
- High quality, cooking surface is ideal to ensure the crust stays on the food and not on the steel
- The specially designed profile allows the Plancha to be rotated 360° so you can position your food over your preferred heat zones without actually moving the food.
- The combination of the two cut-outs enable the heavy weight of the Plancha to be handled in and out of the grill while wearing gloves. Do not handle when hot.
- Large handles provide excellent airflow and allow the ideal placement of a drip tray underneath. The flat edge of the handles makes it convenient for scraping a spatula while cooking.
- Sits close to the coals to give excellent fuel efficiency
- Works well with the Slow 'N Sear® for two distinct cooking zones
- 57cm / 22 inch round Kettle style grills (including Weber)
- 57cm / 22 inch round Kamado style grills
Slow 'N Sear® Kettles
Slow 'N Sear® Kamados
*Each Plancha comes with detailed instructions for seasoning
Excellent addition to my Kamado.
I’ve used the Plancha to grill everything from sausages to flat iron steaks with great success. The surface is clean, smooth and once fully seasoned, non-stick. Clean up was quick and easy too. What more can you ask for? Thanks SNS for expanding my grilling options with your Plancha - a very welcome addition to my Kamado.
I followed the very clear instructions for seasoning the Plancha and then made the absolute BEST Smash Burgers ever. I have 2 grills and this accessory will be staying in my second grill all the time!
LOVE IT !
I love the Slow 'N Sear. But, I might love the plancha even more. I made fajitas the other night and this provided a perfect surface for both the meats and the veggies. Going to try to use this for breakfasts in the future once I get it seasoned a little more thoroughly
This thing does it all
Absolutely in love with the SnS Plancha given to me for Father’s Day… I haven’t made anything I haven’t enjoyed both grilling and eating yet… If your on the edge about getting it, just do it. You won’t regret it…
Dan from Berwyn Illinois
Everything’s been great can’t complain I love it customer service fantastic dan Berwyn Illinois