Slow 'N Sear® Travel Kettle Grill
The Most Portable Grill on the Market
The 18" Slow 'N Sear® Travel Kettle gives you all the performance you’d expect from a kettle style charcoal grill while on the go! Tailgaters, Campers, and backyard cooks alike will love having the versatility of a kettle style grill with a portable but generous 18" cooking surface. And this isn't just a kettle - It's powered by Slow ‘N Sear®! When utilizing the patented Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket inside the cooking chamber, this kettle focuses heat for a true two-zone cooking environment that provides the best low 'n slow smoking AND searing power of any portable charcoal grill on the market.
“Best Value Platinum Medal Winner” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
- 304 Stainless Steel, 18" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Choose the option with the Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability. This Travel Kettle also works great without our Charcoal Basket, but we highly recommend it! (Mini Drip Pan pictured next to the charcoal basket is sold separately)
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way and also folds up to lock the top in place for carrying
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Large porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® insert
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- Please note that the Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket insert is designed to work with a water pan and does not have a built in water reservoir
- Introducing the new color, Black! Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 21 inches
- Width: 20¼ inches
- Weight: 17.8 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 18 inches
- Color: Black (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 21x21x10 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
Watch the video below for detailed assembly instructions:
- travel kettle
- drip pan
SNS Travel Kettle
Haven’t used yet but it seems to be well made. Build instructions are a little vague but manageable. Taking to the mountains for a week to roll smoke
Just left a review for this product and I forgot to add this point and thought it may have some value for other customers. I was very happy to find that my 18" Grill Grates (Company name) fit the SnS Travel Kettle. I use the 18" Grates on my Pit Barrel Cooker and now I can also use them on my Travel Kettle. I place on top of the factory grate. And yes the Kettle cover fits perfect and you can still spin the the grate if needed. A added bonus for me.
Was about to purchase Weber Jumbo Joe. I am a long time Weber fan. Came across the SnS Travel Kettle and placed an order due to all the extras that Weber lacked. The Youtube (Postal BBQ) was very helpful in the grill assembly. Very Impressed with the overall quality. I’m sure it will serve me well for many years. Two cooks so far. Have not used the sear feature yet, but see a nice reverse sear ribeye in my not to distant future. Excellent product.
Great little travel grill
I have smoked ribs and pork chops as well as seared steaks using slow and sear combined with my grillgrates All came out great There is a learning curve as far as using the vents but after a little while it dialed in beautifully
Little smokin' tank!
I purchased this using my SnS winnings from the the frequent giveaways (thank you SnS!). I fired up the traveler with a small chimney full of coals (used for weber smokey joe 14") and it filled up the charcoal basket nicely. Burned in for about an hour and really impressed with temps, living up to the 2 zones are better than one motto. Testing the temps using the builtin thermo by rotating the lid 180 degrees, it registered about 350-400 on indirect and 550+ on the direct side, and it held that for a good 1.5 hrs on a very small amount of coals. First cook was simple boneless thighs.. perfect in about 25 min indirect and with a lovely smokey flavor using a chunk of cherry wood. Excellent build! I have a feeling I will be using this more than my 22" or my 14".. it's the goldilocks of kettles!
Thank you for taking time to write a review Enjoy and happy grilling