Slow ‘N Sear® XL
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier & BIGGER!
Everything you love about the original Slow ‘N Sear® accessory in an “XL” size to contour to 26″ kettles!
- Holds more fuel for longer walk-away capacity (compared to original Slow ‘N Sear® in a larger kettle)
- Can handle larger quantities of meat – great for large families or entertaining!
- Includes a ventilated, welded stainless steel bottom plate to facilitate use of lump charcoal
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- It’s BIG! Each Slow ‘N Sear® XL is made of 8+ lbs of 430 stainless steel
- Use two together in the Weber Ranch Kettle (as pictured with wings)
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
The XL fits 26″ and larger kettle grills.
- Length: 23¾″
- Depth: 9½″
- Height: 4¾″
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
- SnS XL
Thought the price is high but when I received this bad boy I knew it was going to be awesome. Works great on my 26!
Sns xl for Weber 26" kettle
Love it. 6+ hours on a cook at 250 degrees with no refill of fuel. Ambient temperature outside of 30-40 degrees
Haven't had a chance to use my yet
Look forward to it soon.
Solid Accessory for a Kettle Grill
Used the product once and was extremely happy with the results. Nice, long burn, and definitely makes the 26” kettle that much more versatile. It is a little expensive for what it is but it does seem really heavy duty and cost per year will probably make the initial up front cost make more sense the more years I have it.