Slow 'N Sear® Kamado Dome Thermometer
Give Your Slow 'N Sear® Kamado an Upgrade!
This temperature gauge – with a large, easy-to-read 3 inch dial – precisely monitors the temperatures inside the dome of the Slow 'N Sear® Kamado, allowing you to achieve and maintain precise cooking temperatures.
- 3 inch dial with "SnS Grills" logo
- Goes up to 700F°
- Works with any Slow 'N Sear® Kamado
- When the kamado is not in use, remove the old thermometer with a 1/2" wrench
- Carefully insert the stem of the new thermometer from the outside through the small hole in the dome of the kamado
- Carefully reach inside the dome, slide the provided wing nut onto the stem and tighten.
- beef tri-tip
- air vent
Does this work with the Travel Kettle?
Hello! I have a SNS Traveler grill and I got my thermometer broken. Can I use this to replace it? Are they 100% the same?
No, the kamado dome thermometer is much too large for the Travel Kettle. Please contact email@example.com, and they will be able to assist you with buying a replacement for the TK
Nice accurate stainless steel cased thermometer
I installed this thermometer on a brand-new Weber kettle and located it about midway between the air vent and flared edge. Used the kettle today for indirectly cooking a beef tri-tip. Everything performed beautifully, so the meat was tender and extremely juicy.