Slow 'N Sear® Kettle Ring Rotisserie Kit
Looking for a rotisserie solution for your 22" SnS Kettle Grill? Look no further! This ring 'o fire is a perfect companion for you. Want to make a couple of chickens? Easy! Want to just lift the entire *grate up to not have a grease fire when you are cooking ribeyes at temperatures so hot the magma in the earth would freeze? Use this! An absolute must have for every grilling enthusiast.
Note that this product fits the 22" SnS Kettle Grill ONLY.
It will NOT fit on the SnS Kamado Grill, nor any Weber® Grill, etc.
- Stainless steel
- Lightweight and durable
- Fits perfectly on top of our 22" Slow 'N Sear® Kettle
- Rotatable during cooking for position adjustment
- Includes a motorized rotisserie with consistent speed to ensure even cooking and holds up to 20 lbs
- Removable motor
- Steady consistent rotation, with a powerful AC motor
- Sturdy built
- Easy assembly and cleaning
- Food grade meat fork that secures your food in place
- Offers an upper level cooking grate for additional cooking capacity or to be used for warming.
- *KETTLE RING GRATE SOLD SEPARATELY.
- cooking friends
- feedback email
Easy setup, solid materials, built to last!
The rotisserie works great and you don’t have to worry about a counter balance!
As Tony the Tiger says…”It’s Great”!!!
Not only do I use it as a rotisserie, but I grill on it also. I’ve always felt that on the kittle grills the cooking grate was too close to the charcoal. Now with the rotisserie ring the grate is higher enough so the cook turns out better than without the ring. I asked about a ring last year and was told that it was in the works and would be out sometime this year. Thanks
Excellent rotisserie, very well thought out and adds a second cooking rake if not using the rotisserie.
SNS Grill and Rotisserie Review
Dear SNS Team, I am glad to receive this feedback email, because I have been raving about your products to all of my cooking friends. Quite simply, the grill is one of the most satisfying products (including the new rotisserie setup) that I have ever purchased. I have been cooking seriously since my early teen years, and I couldn't be happier with how all sorts of foods turn out on the grill. I am also pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to lock in temperatures on the grill. Kudos to you all for creating a masterpiece! Thank you. Scott