SnS-500 Digital Thermometer
Our Leave-In Digital Thermometer is perfect for the Backyard BBQ Cook!
Our resident BBQ expert, Dave Parrish, knows his thermometers, so he set out to design a top of the line model that anyone can afford! This must-have thermometer is loaded with features – FOUR probes, high/low alarms, large back-lit display, extended remote unit range, and more – at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Wireless receiver (smaller unit) and transmitter (larger unit) with EZ-SYNC. Consistent operation of both power buttons. Quick press to turn each unit on. Long press to turn each unit off.
- Easy programmable low and high setpoint alarms for each probe with volume control
- LCD backlight: Dual color that won't fade when the alarms go off
- Integrated LED flashlight on the receiver
- 500 ft. transmission range
- Magnetic rear case with stand
- Hybrid temperature probes for monitoring ambient/food temperatures including:
- (2) 3 inch waterproof grill temperature probes
- (2) 6 inch waterproof food probes
- (2) grate clips
- Range of 14°F to 572°F (-10°C to 300°C)
- °C/°F (user configurable)
- Uses AAAx4 batteries (included)
*We DO NOT ship the SnS-500 thermometer outside of the United States.
- Customer service
Finally able to put it through it's paces
I've had my SNS-500 for over a year now and I've successfully used it many times. I had a two probe ThermaPro wireless thermometer previously, and I was very happy with it. But, I knew that I was going to need a 4 probe thermometer ultimately. A couple of weeks ago I finally got a chance to test the SNS-500s full capability. I had a large group over and I was smoking several racks of ribs on my Webber kettle and a pork butt on my Green Egg simultaneously. I had the SNS-500 sitting on the side table of my Webber and temperature probes running into both grills . The thermometer worked like a charm! I was able to keep track of both grill temps as well as the internal temp of the pork butt without any problems. One thermometer to rule them all! :)
I have used these several times and they are great. What a difference to cook by temp vs time. Easy to set and use.
What a great item
Husband loves his Christmas present
SnS-500 Digital Thermometer
I have only had a chance to use the SnS digital thermometer three times, but it has been great so far! I bought the thermometer due to my more expensive digital thermometer being in for service after dying during the middle of my previous long cook. This thermometer does the same thing as my other thermometer (minus the fan controlling) and I love that it does not have the 30 second delays for the readings on the remote! For the price of this unit when it was on sale, it does everything that a unit that cost five times as much will do! Great product, keep up the good work SnS!
Sns-500 Digital Thermometer
I got this as a replacement because one of the ports didn't work. Customer Service was very helpful. What I'd gotten originally was the kit with the thermometer and four probes, instant read thermometer, and the case. I'm really happy with it, and I definitely recommend it.