SnS-500 Digital Thermometer
Our Leave-In Digital Thermometer is perfect for the Backyard BBQ Cook!
Our resident BBQ expert, Dave Parrish, knows his thermometers, so he set out to design a top of the line model that anyone can afford! This must-have thermometer is loaded with features – FOUR probes, high/low alarms, large back-lit display, extended remote unit range, and more – at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Wireless receiver (smaller unit) and transmitter (larger unit) with EZ-SYNC. Consistent operation of both power buttons. Quick press to turn each unit on. Long press to turn each unit off.
- Easy programmable low and high setpoint alarms for each probe with volume control
- LCD backlight: Dual color that won't fade when the alarms go off
- Integrated LED flashlight on the receiver
- 500 ft. transmission range
- Magnetic rear case with stand
- Hybrid temperature probes for monitoring ambient/food temperatures including:
- (2) 3 inch waterproof grill temperature probes
- (2) 6 inch waterproof food probes
- (2) grate clips
- Range of 14°F to 572°F (-10°C to 300°C)
- °C/°F (user configurable)
- Uses AAAx4 batteries (included)
*We DO NOT ship the SnS-500 thermometer outside of the United States.
- Customer service
it is the best digital thermometer i've ever used. the reciever works well
Receiver never pairs
Terrible. I purchased this based on recommendations from Meathead so I thought it would be good. I paid extra money to have it shipped to Canada. The transmitter takes temperatures perfectly. But it will not pair with the receiver. I emailed the company and they automatically sent me a new one (which I had to pay for cross border shipping and duty again) and this receiver is now doing the exact same thing. It simply will not pair. To start the sync button on the receiver is in a terrible spot so I have to use the end of a pen to press it. Then it beeps, and the “wifi” signal flashes and just keeps on flashing. It will not pair to the transmitter unit. Which defeats the purpose of me buying this unit (so I could keep an eye on the temperatures from the comfort of my kitchen. I’m so frustrated!
Easy to use and works great.
I compared this to other thermometers in my oven and it is accurate and very useful with the four different probes. Read the instructions and it is easy to figure out and use. The radio transmitter/receiver feature is really cool. No going out to check temps when you are busy with stuff inside the house. I should have gotten one of these a long time ago.
Did my first cook with this last weekend. It was a huge upgrade from the thermometer that I have been using and I’m very happy with my purchase.
Really liking this thermometer. Range is better than my previous remote thermometer which is important. All in all a very well thought out and good thermometer.