SnS Carbon Steel 22" Flat Top Plancha
Turn Your 22" Grill into a Griddle!
The carbon steel Plancha (griddle) from SnS Grills provides a smooth, flat top cooking surface with excellent thermal conductivity, which is perfect for smash burgers, Philly cheesesteaks, Hibachi style meals, breakfast and much more. Once seasoned*, the natural non-stick cooking surface makes this Plancha (griddle) easy to cook with and also very easy to clean and maintain.
- 23 lbs of heavy duty, carbon steel with high thermal mass and heat retention
- ¼ inch thickness provides strength and durability. Guaranteed not to warp!
- High quality, cooking surface is ideal to ensure the crust stays on the food and not on the steel
- The specially designed profile allows the Plancha to be rotated 360° so you can position your food over your preferred heat zones without actually moving the food.
- The combination of the two cut-outs enable the heavy weight of the Plancha to be handled in and out of the grill while wearing gloves. Do not handle when hot.
- Large handles provide excellent airflow and allow the ideal placement of a drip tray underneath. The flat edge of the handles makes it convenient for scraping a spatula while cooking.
- Sits close to the coals to give excellent fuel efficiency
- Works well with the Slow 'N Sear® for two distinct cooking zones
- 57cm / 22 inch round Kettle style grills (including Weber)
- 57cm / 22 inch round Kamado style grills
Slow 'N Sear® Kettles
Slow 'N Sear® Kamados
*Each Plancha comes with detailed instructions for seasoning
Cool Grill Top
Bought the plancha attachment for my Weber 22 kettle. I still need to season this more, but the piece is solid. I can't wait to do steaks and burgers on it.
We don't have room for a blackstone.
Listen, this thing is amazing, seasoning it was simple, and we made smash burgers on it with ease.
This is awesome. Seasoned as per instructions as soon as I got it. The next day I made smashburgers on it and they came out perfectly. Cleaned up like a champ too! Looking forward to cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner on it!
Very pleased with this product. It's 1/4" thick steel that should last forever. Had it up to nearly 700 degrees and no signs of warp. Fantastic for smash burgers and scallops. Opens up a whole bunch of options that you cant do with a standard grill grate. You need to season it but its a simple, one time process and the instructions are very clear. Highly recommend.
Good solid product
Heavy duty quality! Excellent for smash burgers and any griddle type food. A must buy