Slow 'N Sear® Travel Kettle Grill
The Most Portable Grill on the Market
The 18" Slow 'N Sear® Travel Kettle gives you all the performance you’d expect from a kettle style charcoal grill while on the go! Tailgaters, Campers, and backyard cooks alike will love having the versatility of a kettle style grill with a portable but generous 18" cooking surface. And this isn't just a kettle - It's powered by Slow ‘N Sear®! When utilizing the patented Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket inside the cooking chamber, this kettle focuses heat for a true two-zone cooking environment that provides the best low 'n slow smoking AND searing power of any portable charcoal grill on the market.
“Best Value Platinum Medal Winner” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
- 304 Stainless Steel, 18" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Choose the option with the Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability. This Travel Kettle also works great without our Charcoal Basket, but we highly recommend it! (Mini Drip Pan pictured next to the charcoal basket is sold separately)
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way and also folds up to lock the top in place for carrying
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Large porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® insert
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- Please note that the Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket insert is designed to work with a water pan and does not have a built in water reservoir
- Introducing the new color, Black! Previous SnS Gray is no longer available.
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 21 inches
- Width: 20¼ inches
- Weight: 17.8 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 18 inches
- Color: Black (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 21x21x10 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
Watch the video below for detailed assembly instructions:
- travel kettle
- drip pan
To me it's perfect it's exactly what I need for the size and everything I love it
I am very impressed with this grill. It’s more expensive then I originally planned to spend on a smaller grill. It’s worth every cent! It does an incredible job cooking indirectly holding an even 250-300 degrees for slow cooking. The design of this grill also lets me cook on much hotter temperatures for searing and grilling steaks and burgers. I also purchased the accessories like the drip pan, charcoal holder and the gloves. All of these items are also high quality and make my grilling experiences easier and cleaner. Over all this grill is amazing and I’m very satisfied. No regrets spending the extra money on a very well designed and built grill. I strongly recommend it!!!
Have not used it yet. I have a 22 inch webber with the slow n sear which works great
Great But Not Perfect
For the price this grill is awesome. Only thing I would have on my "wish list" is to have a way to keep the lid clamped to the base this way you could carry it around by the handle. Also would be cool if the cover could have some straps to be like a backpack or shoulder strap. I still give the 5 stars because the quality build is great. Also do wish the SNS insert was a bit thicker like my original SNS, but maybe it is not necessary (just the original seems like it will last forever). The ash handle I do wish was better attached because it kind of falls out pretty easily. Positives: very well built base, my WSM base sucks and wants to bend. The smoke port can easily be setup with a controller which is awesome for a portable grill. Port for temp monitoring also is really nice - do not have to drill into the grill like you do with weber. The ash removal is way better than the Jumbo Joe. My Cajun Bandit Rotisserie fits this grill 18 in version.
We are amazed at the quality build of this grill. The grates, the ports, the thermometer placement…fantastic. I can’t recommend it enough. Worth getting.