Slow 'N Sear® Travel Kettle Grill
The Most Portable Grill on the Market
The 18" Slow 'N Sear® Travel Kettle gives you all the performance you’d expect from a kettle style charcoal grill while on the go! Tailgaters, Campers, and backyard cooks alike will love having the versatility of a kettle style grill with a portable but generous 18" cooking surface. And this isn't just a kettle - It's powered by Slow ‘N Sear®! When utilizing the patented Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket inside the cooking chamber, this kettle focuses heat for a true two-zone cooking environment that provides the best low 'n slow smoking AND searing power of any portable charcoal grill on the market.
- 304 Stainless Steel, 18" EasySpin™ Grill Grate offers superior quality and cooking capability
- Choose the option with the Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket insert for unrivaled searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capability. This Travel Kettle also works great without our Charcoal Basket, but we highly recommend it! (Mini Drip Pan pictured next to the charcoal basket is sold separately)
- Lid cradle keeps your lid safely off to the side and out of the way and also folds up to lock the top in place for carrying
- 5 vent no-touch ash removal system for superior ash removal
- “Smoke Hole”: 1 inch circular bottom vent provides more refined airflow control or for a thermostatic controller
- “Probe Port”: ½ inch circular digital thermometer port for more accurate temperature readings.
- Top and Bottom vents with larger holes for more airflow and higher temps when needed
- Large porcelain coated charcoal grate for a larger fire when cooking without the Slow 'N Sear® insert
- All port holes have covers that swing out of the way when not in use
- Please note that the Slow ‘N Sear® Charcoal Basket insert is designed to work with a water pan and does not have a built in water reservoir
- 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
*We DO NOT ship the Kettle Internationally nor to PO Boxes
- Total Height: 21 inches
- Width: 20¼ inches
- Weight: 17.8 pounds
- Cooking Grate: 18 inches
- Color: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- Shipping Dimensions: 21x21x10 inches
- Designed in U.S.A.; Manufactured in China
Recommended Accessories (sold separately):
Watch the video below for detailed assembly instructions:
- travel kettle
My Traveler grill
Seems as though the porcelain is thinner then I expected. But other then that it's the greatest grill I have. Easier to adjust the temperature then a Weber Gets 5 stars from me***** Works so well I've named The Little Monster
Just what the doctor ordered
This is just what I've been looking for. This travel kettle allows me to cook most of what I do using less charcoal, lights quickly and I'm ready to cook in a short time. Cleanup is easy and it doesn't take up a lot of space to store.
The Best Kettle Grill I have ever owned.
I am very happy I ordered this grille. The quality of this grill is as advertised. I am glad someone made a grill with this kind of quality. Paying a little extra is well worth what you get in quality. This is a very nice grill. You can even taste the quality.
nicest grill I've ever owned.
Hi, I recently purchased the SNS 18" travel grill. I smoked chicken thighs for 3.5 hours at 225 degrees. The temperature stayed between 225 and 230 the entire time. I was very impressed with the results and would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a smaller grill.
I have not yer put it to use. But I can sat that is was well packed, had excellent labeling of parts and extremely informative instructions. So far you are A+ and I do not expect that to change.