Slow ‘N Sear® 1.0
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill!
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 5+ lbs of heavy gauge stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- griddle pan
- weber kettle
I am very happy with the slow and sear 1.0. It is well built and very sturdy. The griddle pan is especially nice and heavy duty. It really makes smoking on my weber kettle, a snap. I would recommend getting one.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, Jeff! We're glad to hear how much you like your 1.0. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever have any questions or concerns. Thanks!
Bought my original SnS almost 3 years ago. I never smoked meat before and this accessory and website help me learn. Very good product and awesome community!