Slow ‘N Sear®
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill with the Original Slow 'N Sear®!
Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with the Original Slow ‘N Sear®! (Previously called the 1.0)
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the original Slow 'N Sear® different from the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe?
- The water reservoir is attached and non-removable
- The bottom is open and sits directly on the grate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
Product works ok. Does what it’s supposed to for the most part. The first time I actually used it the water barrier warped.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Mathew! It is not uncommon for the water reservoir to warp during a high-heat cook. Afterward, it should return to its normal shape. This is a natural characteristic of stainless steel and should not cause any alarm. After numerous cooks, you may find the Slow ‘N Sear® retains a small curvature in the water reservoir. This is also normal and has no effect on the water reservoir capacity or function. If you're still not happy with your purchase, please email us at email@example.com and we can assist you further. Thanks for shopping with us!
Really like how well this works for low and slow cooks. Makes awesome brisket. Only small issue is I really wish it was built in USA.
This product is too tall for my weber summit. I like the quality of manufacture, maybe I can modify and make it work.
We're sorry it doesn't work for your Summit. We only suggest our Charcoal Basket for that grill because we know the standard Slow 'N Sear is too tall. If you have any specific questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!