Slow ‘N Sear®
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill with the Original Slow 'N Sear®!
- Previously called the 1.0
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- weber kettle
- bbq smokers
Shorts ribs when we perfect
Great Results! Not as efficient as I imagined
I did my first pulled pork on the kettle with the SnS and it turned out amazing. The food was juicy and it had a great crust. My only complaint was it seemed like I had to add more charcoal then what I believed I’d need to. Other than that, I’d buy again.
If you own a 22" kettle, you'd be crazy to not own one of these. It's the ideal way to make smoking easy and efficient. The added water buffer is genius.
So simple but also efficient
Love it. Smoke ribs for 5 hrs temperature never fluctuated more than 10°
followed directions and it worked
followed directions and it worked great! Temperature ran nice and even. I'm impressed.