Slow ‘N Sear®
Maximize the Possibilities of your Kettle Grill with the Original Slow 'N Sear®!
Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with the Original Slow ‘N Sear®! (Previously called the 1.0)
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear® couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 18-gauge 430 stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
- Length: 21”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 4¾”
How is the original Slow 'N Sear® different from the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe?
- The water reservoir is attached and non-removable
- The bottom is open and sits directly on the grate
- Outer dimensions are the same
Which Slow ‘N Sear is right for you?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions or watch the video below.
I bought the original slow and sear for my 22in kettle grill, it is made of heavy duty metal. I am just now finding out my grilling skills were terrible. I did some tutorial videos online about how to light it for different cooking techniques and tried it tonight for the first time. Tried out on thighs and legs and they were a huge hit with the family! I am officially hooked now, I will be a grilling fool from here on out! Great product.
Does what it claims to do. Doesn't leak liquid. Burr on one edge-quite sharp-enough to draw blood. Hit it with some 80 grit, that took care of it!
I bought a slow n sear a cpl years ago or so absolutely love it I recently bought one for a gift for my friend, he has yet to try it yet but he enjoys what I cook on it so he’ll love it sldo
I wish I had spent the extra money for the deluxe. It does a great job but after a cook with I close the vents to smoother the fire afterwards cleanup isn’t as easy as it would be with the deluxe. Also wish sns would sell a lower grate as the Weber one isn’t form fit so the sns will slightly sit off of it making it not level, not an sns flaw but a Weber flaw.