Slow ‘N Sear® Low Profile
The perfect fit for your Weber Summit® Charcoal Grill!
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full(estimated~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking.
- The NEW removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to cook with 50% more charcoal and 1/3 larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear!
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal and makes cleaning up after the cook extremely easy.
- Stainless Steel rivet-based manufacturing technique and design - simple, strong, proven and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat cooking conditions.
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks!
- Length: 21⅛”
- Depth: 8½”
- Height: 3¾”
- Weber Summit Kamado
- charcoal basket
Fits my Weber Summit Kamado perfectly.
I haven’t used it yet!
I have the small charcoal basket, it works beyond my dreams. I don’t even worry about the low profile.
Exactly what the Weber Summit Kamado needed
The Weber Summit Kamado is a life time grill. The low profile SNS really completes this grill/smoker.
Used to love and promote this company, I am sad they are not one of the few GREAT customer service providers!
I own both the Deluxe model for the Weber 22" and the Low Profile for the Weber Summit Kamado. The deluxe model is the "best thing since sliced bread" for the 22". I have used it for several years and when my Vortex broke, that I used exclusively for chicken wings, I did not replace it because I can get the same results with the Slow 'N Sear Deluxe on the 22". Fast forward a couple years.... I was lucky enough to purchase the best charcoal grill on the planet, The Weber Summit Kamado (wife was ****** at first but has grown to love it as well). Of course, I HAD to have the Slow 'N sear for it as well. After just a few cooks, the bottom grate warped severely. Common sense had me try to adjust it using a rubber mallet. It did not work, so I emailed this great company (with pictures). I received a reply that stated, "tapping the bottom grate with a rubber hammer slightly should correct the issue." Duh! No satisfaction, whatsoever. The most unfortunate part is that this issue could easily be remedied with a few welds. So I am disheartened, to say as a long time advocate for this product, I can no longer recommend it. Back to the question, the low profile will fit in the 22" as well but will be spaced away from the wall 1-2". The Deluxe model for the 22" will not fit under the grate of the Summit Kamado.
Slow ‘N Sear® Low Profile
Excellent product fits perfect in the Weber summit.