Slow ‘N Sear® Original Roasting Bundle
Bundle & Save!
This perfect pairing for your 22″ or 26" kettle grill combines the original Slow ‘N Sear® and our Drip 'N Roast Porcelain Pan.
This package includes 2 products:
- Slow ‘N Sear® -
- Our original Slow 'N Sear design
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 5+ lbs of heavy gauge stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Drip 'N Roast Pan - Porcelain -
- A drip pan to sit on your charcoal grate that contours to your kettle and makes clean-up a breeze
- A roast pan – use on the indirect side for roasting – the darker surface delivers a perfect brown exterior. Great for roasting veggies!
- This pan should not be used over direct heat as a griddle.
- Made from carbon steel with a durable, food-safe black porcelain coating.
- Easy to clean – and dishwasher-safe too!
- Total Weight: 13 lbs.
- weber kettle
- Slow N Sear
- water tank
I am enjoying my Slow N Sear. The customer service is also excellent.
For all the ribeye lovers, i'm sorry, picanha is king! and queen! true brazillian BBQ (for me) it is all about picanha. this is what i like and this is what i grill. I was never that happy with the results i got with my webber 22'' grill. it didnt seem to vent enough for me to grill the way I'm used to. After seeing Guga's youtube video on how to grill picanha I had to give sns a try and I'm not going back. It grills picanha P E R F E C T L Y to the right done point every single time. the roasting pan makes it much easier to keep the grill clean.
the wall between water tank and charcoal warped after first use
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Ken! It is not uncommon for the water reservoir to warp during a high-heat cook. Afterward, it should return to its normal shape. This is a natural characteristic of stainless steel and should not cause any alarm. After numerous cooks, you may find the Slow ‘N Sear® retains a small curvature in the water reservoir. This is also normal and has no effect on the water reservoir capacity or function. If you're still not happy with your purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you further. Thanks for shopping with us!