Slow ‘N Sear® Original Roasting Bundle
The Slow 'N Sear® Original Roasting Bundle is currently on BACKORDER. Please read the following information:
- The item is expected to ship mid-July, 2020.
- If you'd like to purchase one, please "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process. Your payment is due at the time of purchase for the full amount + tax (if applicable).
- If you purchase any additional items with the Slow 'N Sear® Original Roasting Bundle, those products will NOT ship separately.
- When the Slow 'N Sear® Original Roasting Bundle is back in stock, your entire order will be boxed and shipped to you.
- Free shipping is only to the lower 48 United States.
We are working diligently to ensure that you all can keep making better backyard barbecue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Bundle & Save!
This perfect pairing for your 22″ or 26" kettle grill combines the original Slow ‘N Sear® and our Drip 'N Roast Porcelain Pan.
This package includes 2 products:
- Slow ‘N Sear® -
- Our original Slow 'N Sear design
- 8+ hours unattended “low-n-slow” (225-250° F) operation with a single charcoal fill; if needed, refilling the Slow 'N Sear couldn't be easier
- 5+ hours of steam generated from the integrated water reservoir during low 'n slow cooks to enhance meat with clean, smoky flavor (reservoir is non-removable)
- Obtain a perfect restaurant-quality sear with temperatures exceeding 1000° F over the sear zone
- Open bottom – sits on the charcoal grate of the kettle
- 5+ lbs of heavy gauge stainless steel; it will last longer than your kettle
- A must have for ALL grilling enthusiasts!
- Drip 'N Roast Porcelain Pan -
- A drip pan to sit on your charcoal grate that contours to your kettle and makes clean-up a breeze
- A roast pan – use on the indirect side for roasting – the darker surface delivers a perfect brown exterior. Great for roasting veggies!
- This pan should not be used over direct heat as a griddle.
- Made from carbon steel with a durable, food-safe black porcelain coating.
- Easy to clean – and dishwasher-safe too!
- Total Weight: 13 lbs.
- water tank
- Steven Raichlen
- Jabin Postal BBQ
I noticed that it does not fit in the Weber 22” “kick ash” basket. Or my XL green egg. I think you should think about making a version of the slow and sear to fit the Kamado grills. I would buy one. Very easy to get great results on my 22” kettle. Very happy. Great product.
After watching countless videos by Justin BabyBackManiac, Steven Raichlen, Jabin Postal BBQ, Dave Parrish and others, I bought the Original Slow'n Sear. I should have bought one years ago. I don't know how I got along without it!
Lots of good videos on YouTube showing how to setup your fire. Saw a review that the water tank leaked. I put the boiling water in before adding the hot coals, this should help with eliminating thermal cracking on the welds and material. There are ways to do without this, but it is really easy to use and it keeps grease out of the bottom of the grill which keeps the Weber One Touch from possible early corrosion issues.