Slow 'N Sear® Kamado Rotisserie
Grill Evenly On All Sides!
- No installation or grill modification required. Just set the Spin ‘N Skewer in your kamado and close the lid.
- Whether using the rotisserie or skewers, provides authentic ceramic oven, wood fired flavor
- Both cooking modes work with (or without) our Drip ‘N Griddle Pan. Sizzle juices on the charcoal for additional flavor, or save them in the Drip ‘N Griddle Pan to use in a sauce/broth
- Made of rugged 304 stainless steel with a quiet yet heavy duty motor
- Rotisserie Spit is dishwasher safe
- Skewers should be hand washed
- Skewer length with handle: 30"
- Skewer handle length: 5"
- Spit rod length: 26 1/8"
- Long prongs: 4"
- Short prongs: 3"
- Prongs diameter: 4"
- Outside ring diameter: 23 1/4"
- Inside ring diameter: 20 7/8"
- rotation speed
- kick ash basket
Seems to be a decent rotisserie, with a good rotation speed. Worked nicely with the Kick Ash Basket, Divider, and Ash Can. The notches for the skewers in the lid spacer that comes with the rotisserie kit make temperature control a bit more of a challenge, as there is no way to plug them. So this gives the cooking chamber another source of oxygen that feeds the fire. The kit should come with some sort of plugs for the skewer notches, otherwise trying to cook low and slow might be impossible (for the one cook I’ve done with the kit the bottom and top dampers were almost completely closed and the temps were still 350+). The open holes also require you to remove the spacer at the end of the cook so the charcoal can be extinguished when closing the dampers. With the spacer in place and the holes unplugged the Kamado still has an O2 source that causes the charcoal to keep burning. The bracket holding the rotisserie motor in place is only minimally spot-welded to the lid spacer, so it probably won’t withstand much of a hit if someone/something bumps into it. Also can’t use the right side shelf when using the rotisserie as the motor hangs down too low from it’s bracket and prevents the shelf from being raised.